Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Radio Presets

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 10:15 PM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radio Presets

Just got my Discovery used about a month ago, unlocked it without issue. However I can't seem to figure out the radio and how to preset stations. I consider myself moderately intelligent but am being repeatedly proven wrong buy this device.

I have the navigation system and there is nothing in the manual about how this particular unit works, even checked the secondary manual and nothing in there as well...Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by RegT; 04-14-2010 at 07:49 PM.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:50 PM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RegT
Just got my Discovery used about a month ago, unlocked it without issue. However I can't seem to figure out the radio and how to preset stations. I consider myself moderately intelligent but am being repeatedly proven wrong buy this device.

I have the navigation system and there is nothing in the manual about how this particular unit works, even checked the secondary manual and nothing in there as well...Any help would be appreciated.
Figured it out today, there is a menu if you press the radio button twice that allows you to change to Manual mode and you can then set stations.