Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Reliable Disco Shops in Orlando/Kissimmee area?

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 08:36 PM
4wd Low
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Been to E2, my advice the best Rover mechanic in Florida if not the southeast is our British man Paul in Winter Park, he can take them apart with eyes closed. Does my work now, before you do anything go see him, believe me.

C&H Auto Service | About Paul

Old 07-12-2011, 09:33 AM
Rock Crawling
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by flroverguy
I have to disagree with you disco_fever. i have personally taken my Discovery to ed and mike at E2 for 4 years now and am nothing but happy with there work,done right the first time and prices are much less then the dealer.
As for not having passion for the brand that couldn't be further from the truth
Have you ever met these guys? I have personally watched Ed covered in mud fix a range rover at the flrc rally with ease when others where scratching there heads. Not "cold at all" best group of guys you could ever have under your hood.
Glad you're happy with them, but again I would use caution if going to them for repair work without getting multiple opinions. Not saying they rip everyone off, just a warning of caution. They have the right equipment and good experience, but I would not blindly write them a check (or any mechanic for that matter) without getting another opinion and estimate. And i'm yet to hear a bad thing about Paul in Orlando, haven't used him myself, only talked with on the phone a couple of times. Either way, its always good practice to get multiple opinions and quotes, unless you can afford not to.

Last edited by DiscoIIBrandon; 07-12-2011 at 10:16 AM.
Old 07-12-2011, 10:33 AM
Winching
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Double Talk...

Edit--- So it is disclosed, clear and public. I know Eddie of E2. He is a sponsor of our very awesome Florida Land Rover Club. I have no direct affiliation with his business other than his sponsorship of FLRC. I know plenty of people who have gone to his shop for work. The following is not about any of that. The following is about misrepresentation of affiliations... Eddie and I had a very good and long conversation on the phone since this post and he told me no one named Kevin works for him. Kevin has apparently gone out of his way to promote E2 apparently because he is a HUGE fan of E2 and nothing more.

This is the kind of crap that pisses me off. Some scab infiltrating a public board with the most obvious connection / ties to a particular vendor while pretending to be unaffiliated.

For everyone to see...

https://landroverforums.com/forum/se...earchid=658554

EVERY single post from this Flroverguy person has been an endorsement of a particular company. This is most likely an agent of that particular business. I find it underhanded and dishonest.

I call foul on this! You know who you are and so do I. this is pretty lame...

Last edited by Cosmic88; 07-12-2011 at 12:27 PM.
Old 07-12-2011, 10:53 AM
4wd Low

Originally Posted by Cosmic88
This is the kind of crap that pisses me off. Some scab infiltrating a public board with the most obvious connection / ties to a particular vendor while pretending to be unaffiliated.

For everyone to see...

https://landroverforums.com/forum/se...earchid=658554

EVERY single post from this Flroverguy person has been an endorsement of a particular company. This is most likely an agent of that particular business. I find it underhanded and dishonest.

I call foul on this! You know who you are and so do I. this is pretty lame...
I am a real customer of e2 and be glad to meet you to prove it, providing you would be willing to post your finding on this board.....PM me if you are interested....

Old 07-12-2011, 11:11 AM
Winching
Default Keep it real

See the PM I sent you. I find it appropriate to highlight the affiliations of anyone who publicly supports a particular vendor. Especailly when over the course of 18 months you make only 13 posts of any nature and 100% (that's every single one) has been ONLY to talk about that vendor.

Put you money where your mouth is... See you TODAY at your shop. I'll stop by around 4:30.

Last edited by Cosmic88; 07-12-2011 at 12:01 PM.
Old 07-12-2011, 11:16 AM
4wd Low

Originally Posted by Cosmic88
See the PM I sent you. I find it appropriate to highlight the affiliations of anyone who publicly supports a particular vendor. Especailly when over the course of 18 months you make only 13 posts of any nature and 100% (that's every single one) has been ONLY to talk about that vendor.

Put you money where your mouth is... See you TODAY at your shop. I'll stop by around 4:30.

Well I don't have a shop, so I assume you are talking about at e2 services shop? can't today but would be happy to meet you just let me know..

Old 07-12-2011, 11:21 AM
Winching

HA... good one. No worries. I'll be stopping by that shop later today to let them know they have a HUGE fan named Kevin and they should give you a discount on your next bill.

Old 07-12-2011, 01:06 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by flroverguy
Well I don't have a shop, so I assume you are talking about at e2 services shop? can't today but would be happy to meet you just let me know..
Ohhh, this should be fun! Can I come? Can I come?

What Rover would we be looking for? And seeing that you love promoting E2, why don't you tell us why you are such a happy customer? What have they done, what did they correctly diagnose that the dealer missed on, and how much money did they save you in repairs over the dealer?