Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tires for an 2004 Disco

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2010, 01:38 PM
Mudding
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Tires for an 2004 Disco

I need a set of tires for an 04 Disco bad! Mine are seeing their last days soon, but I am leaving for the military soon and am on a budget (I know I know everyone's on a budget!) I would love to have a set of Nitto Grapplers and can afford them at the moment, but when I leave my pay will be cut in half and I'm trying to see the broad picture here. Can anyone suggest some reasonable tires youre running on your disco. Much appreciated!

Joseph Luncford

Last edited by jpluncford21; 10-11-2010 at 06:41 AM. Reason: zxcv
Old 10-09-2010, 01:45 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are we to assume that you are wanting to fit tires on the stock 18" rims?

Old 10-09-2010, 02:42 PM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

kumho makes a nice tire and they are very reasonably priced for a 18

Old 10-09-2010, 03:20 PM
Winching

Originally Posted by jpluncford21
Why would you assume anything else? Don't you think that if I were needing anything other than the stock size I would have specified. Now you're probably going to make the argument that I should have specified a tire size....but then I have to make the argument that you are a tool for replying to my question the way you did. The only thing you should assume is that your a tool.
Why would he assume anything else? Because "stock" rims also come in 16 in. Don't you think that if someone was going to help you, you would have specified what "stock" size you have or ask you a simple question on what your "stock" size is? Now, you're probably going to make the argument that we should have read your mind or got out the ouija board to determine your "stock" size...but then I have to make the argument that you are a tool for replying to his question the way you did. The only thing I know for sure and will not have to assume is that your a tool...and an idiot.

Old 10-09-2010, 07:52 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

dont buy tires. just ride on your rims, whatever size they are. makes about as much sense as this thread.

Old 10-09-2010, 08:44 PM
Mudding

LOL wow what a douche! Oh and a tool...

Old 10-09-2010, 10:35 PM
TReK
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Why would you assume anything else? Don't you think that if I were needing anything other than the stock size I would have specified. Now you're probably going to make the argument that I should have specified a tire size....but then I have to make the argument that you are a tool for replying to my question the way you did. The only thing you should assume is that your a tool.

land rover makes 16 and 18 inch wheels. you did not specify the size you had. one guy asks if he is to assume you have 18" wheels fitted and you reply like a *******. who the F are you with your 8 posts to assume you can be a dick to people when you ask for their help?

i suggest you grow up and act like a normal person or jump up your own *** and go someplace else where the board is full of *********.

cheers

Old 10-09-2010, 10:47 PM
Pro Wrench
Received 84 Likes on 73 Posts

AMEN!

...though it doesn't matter whether you have 8 or 1,000,000 posts. If you are going to are going to make comments like that, there is another forum for you.

Old 10-10-2010, 03:30 AM
TReK
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by lordmorpheus
AMEN!

...though it doesn't matter whether you have 8 or 1,000,000 posts. If you are going to are going to make comments like that, there is another forum for you.
my comment on the post count was that once a person has posted a good number of times that everyone gets a sense for who that person is and what they are about.

everyone knows i am here so add when i can but for the most part me and spike trade gay banter with one another.

if i were to post like this guy did everyone would call me names and we would all be getting a laugh out of it cause everyone knows i am not a *****. well, mostly not a *****.

but this guy comes out douche bags-a-blazin and immediately comes off as a asshat. thats not what this place is about.

Old 10-10-2010, 07:00 AM
TReK
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Sounds like you belong over on Dweb.

Quick Reply: Tires for an 2004 Disco