Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

toddco suspensions

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2018, 11:41 AM
Overlanding
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Default toddco suspensions

My background- I'm new to Land Rover and recently bought a 2003 LR D2 HSE7. Due to a enlarging family with needed a larger trail rig. My family and I live in Colorado Springs, CO and we spend most of the good weather months on local trails. Previously I owned and maintained a H1 and several Jeeps (TJ, LJ, and JK). I've replaced drivelines and good and fixing just about anything that goes wrong. My LR came from California and has no rust.

I've noticed some great parts on toddco suspensions website. There is no phone number to call them. It makes me nervous buying parts from a site where I can't call them. Has anyone bought parts from toddco? Any concerns?

I ordered parts on 1/29. After not receiving an update on the order or timeframe on shipping I became concerned. I posted the message to see if anyone had a concern with buying from Toddco. On
2/6 I received an email from Todd. Are parts are built after order. I should have my parts shipped on 2/9. I would recommend toddco to anyone looking at his site for parts

Last edited by trstefani; 02-06-2018 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Adding info
Old 02-02-2018, 11:52 AM
Rock Crawling
Received 53 Likes on 40 Posts

I had the same concerns. Got my stuff from Lucky8, Rovers North, and Rover Parts.

The following users liked this post:
trstefani (02-02-2018)
Old 02-02-2018, 12:00 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 99 Likes on 72 Posts

I've gotten special-order parts from him, that weren't on his website; just communicated through email with no problems at all. He's been around for a while, and I've never heard anything bad. He's on my trusted list.

Last edited by wjsj69; 02-02-2018 at 12:02 PM. Reason: forgot something
The following users liked this post:
trstefani (02-02-2018)
Old 02-02-2018, 12:37 PM
Overlanding

Originally Posted by wjsj69
I've gotten special-order parts from him, that weren't on his website; just communicated through email with no problems at all. He's been around for a while, and I've never heard anything bad. He's on my trusted list.
I figured he was legit. Thank you for the feedback. I’m going to go ahead and order some expensive parts from him.

Old 02-02-2018, 08:30 PM
Overlanding

I purchased over $1k in parts and I will let you know what happens.

Old 02-06-2018, 10:04 AM
Overlanding
Default No contact

I actually made my purchase on 1/29/2018. My initial post was made when I received unanswered emails about my order status. There was a phone number on my PayPal transaction but it went to voicemail. To date no one has contacted me about my order. I submitted a case to PayPal. Will make updates

Old 02-06-2018, 01:30 PM
Overlanding

Originally Posted by trstefani
I purchased over $1k in parts and I will let you know what happens.
todd emailed and informed me of a ship date. His prices are great! I would highly recommend his products to others

Old 03-15-2021, 12:40 PM
Mudding
Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
Default Calling all Toddco customers

Hi all, Brian from Military Mobility here; we specialize in off-road expeditions and training. Ordered the 2” spacers from Toddco a couple weeks ago and really needing these parts to put on our coil suspension 08’ LR3 as were running a course in Moab in a few days. Got a shipping link from them but it just goes to a generic page with no detail. Have emailed (him, Todd) a few times asking for a tracking number and update but only silence.

anyone have an up to date number?

Old 03-15-2021, 12:58 PM
Winching
Received 168 Likes on 107 Posts

I’ve had similar experience.

eventually, randomly my order arrived, however no contact, despite frequently emailing & desperatly trying to contact.

Old 03-15-2021, 01:37 PM
Mudding
Received 53 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by sdjp
Hi all, Brian from Military Mobility here; we specialize in off-road expeditions and training. Ordered the 2” spacers from Toddco a couple weeks ago and really needing these parts to put on our coil suspension 08’ LR3 as were running a course in Moab in a few days. Got a shipping link from them but it just goes to a generic page with no detail. Have emailed (him, Todd) a few times asking for a tracking number and update but only silence.

anyone have an up to date number?
Pretty much anything they sell is machined after you place your order. Prices and product are good, but delivery is exceedingly random. If they are busy, your item may not even be machined for a month, then add shipping time. If they have ho order product for you purchase, it can be even longer.
They are not very communicative, but have been around for more than a decade and people do eventually receive their orders.
It can be frustrating if you are looking for an item to arrive before an event, but they are more of a '' I'll get to that upgrade in six months or so'' rather than I need it now.

Quick Reply: toddco suspensions