Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tune up

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2017, 06:23 AM
Pro Wrench
Received 137 Likes on 120 Posts

Originally Posted by LR03NJ
I'm waiting for the last connector I ordered. I'm just hoping it fits. I want to make it plug and play. If not, I'll extend wires and solder. Still hoping it will fit. I ordered a bunch doing trial and error with that 3 male pin connector, firewall side. Anyways, all are going as planned. thanks Jason
Are you familiar with U-Pill-It junkyards?

I see you're in NJ, I know there are a couple good ones in PA, they have LR too.

That bleeder is essential to get the air out, saying you don't have a problem isn't really the right attitude.

I went to Florida a couple years ago, we drove by a LR dealership, and fairly new Range Rover was pulling out of the parking lot, we followed it for a few blocks, and then all the coolant poured out from the front...he pulled over and then the smoke ensued.

When it happens it just happens.

They originally had a T Pipe on Discos that had NO bleeder, it was then upgraded and they added that bleeder, you went backwards in this case...
I think I have a used T pipe with the bleeder if you want it.

Old 02-03-2017, 08:04 AM
TReK
Received 199 Likes on 176 Posts

Originally Posted by shanechevelle
Are you familiar with U-Pill-It junkyards?

I see you're in NJ, I know there are a couple good ones in PA, they have LR too.

That bleeder is essential to get the air out, saying you don't have a problem isn't really the right attitude.

I went to Florida a couple years ago, we drove by a LR dealership, and fairly new Range Rover was pulling out of the parking lot, we followed it for a few blocks, and then all the coolant poured out from the front...he pulled over and then the smoke ensued.

When it happens it just happens.

They originally had a T Pipe on Discos that had NO bleeder, it was then upgraded and they added that bleeder, you went backwards in this case...
I think I have a used T pipe with the bleeder if you want it.
I pass by PA all the time but near B. Franklin bridge hang around with some friends in Philly. Thanks for the bleeder offer, I still got the replacement in a package when mine crumbled few years ago but never changed it back somehow. I also have a needle valve that I can tap on the copper Tee but got busy fixing other stuff in the LR. Are you near Camden?

Old 02-03-2017, 08:11 AM
Pro Wrench
Received 137 Likes on 120 Posts

Originally Posted by LR03NJ
I pass by PA all the time but near B. Franklin bridge hang around with some friends in Philly. Thanks for the bleeder offer, I still got the replacement in a package when mine crumbled few years ago but never changed it back somehow. I also have a needle valve that I can tap on the copper Tee but got busy fixing other stuff in the LR. Are you near Camden?
I am near Allentown, PA. There are 5 yards within an hour of me, at least 3 of them have rovers right now.

http://www.wegotused.com/wp-content/...rice-sheet.pdf