Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Very weird and troubling pm

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2008, 11:18 AM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Very weird and troubling pm

Just got this pm from discoMiketoday, and have absolutely no idea what the heck it is about. I doubt very much that this pm really is from Mike, since this guy has way more class than that.

So could it be possible that we have a funny guy in the house ??? or hacker or whatever ???

I just replied to mike asking what the hell...but I'm so sure that he'll have no idea either, that I decided to post this in case others get something similar.

DiscoMike

To:
Darover,discomike

Date:
12/14/2008 2:36:34 AM

Subject:
RE: Need your knowledge and wisdom on this one.

I think you suck ****. What do you think is wrong with that?

Old 12-14-2008, 11:31 AM
Recovery Vehicle
Default RE: Very weird and troubling pm

doesnt seem like the type of thing he would say... but then again this is the internet...

Old 12-14-2008, 11:36 AM
Recovery Vehicle

That's why I'm troubled about this. So, If anyone gets any crap like this from Darover, someone is having fun, cause I'd never send anything like that.

Old 12-14-2008, 12:01 PM
Administrator
Received 99 Likes on 81 Posts

I send a number of PM requests to people who have problems that I feel need more then a couple of post to resolve their problem. I did not send that to you and will get in touch with the Administrator and have him track this person down and take him off the site.
I will PM you with my tele number and hope you call me to make sure there are no problems between us.
Mike

Old 12-14-2008, 12:20 PM
Drifting
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you'll look, that "discomike" is one word and our Disco Mike is two words. Click on his name, it'll take you to his profile and it's not the same guy.

Old 12-14-2008, 12:29 PM
TReK
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: Disco SoccerMom

If you'll look, that "discomike" is one word and our Disco Mike is two words. Click on his name, it'll take you to his profile and it's not the same guy.
Absolutly correct, I noticed that right off as well. The real Disco Mike will take care of that guy, it must be someone who has way to much time on their hands. (Probably still lives with his mom.)

Disco Mike is a great guy who has done alot for this forum. Thanks (real)Mike!

Old 12-14-2008, 12:32 PM
Administrator

Thanks guys, I appreciate your kind words. By the way, I have already sent a message to the Administrator to see if he can back track this to the sender.

Old 12-14-2008, 02:37 PM
TReK
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Just pointing out that this guy might not be trying to impersonate Disco Mike. He might just be another discovery owner named Mike...who happens to be VERY rude. He list his location as Dundee, U.k. Most of us on here know the real Disco Mike is from Colorado.

Old 12-14-2008, 03:14 PM
Administrator

There is a DiscoMike03 on this site, but I have not had any problem with him to this point, I think he joined a couple months ago and after his first few weeks he has been pretty quiet since.

Old 12-14-2008, 04:02 PM
Recovery Vehicle

I never doubted for a minute that the real Mike had anything to do with this, but it is confusing and troubling none the less. That is why I posted this, just in case someone got similar pms and stayed quiet, thinking that he or she was not welcome on this forum cause the big honcho himselftold them off, when in fact, it is an A hole that uses the same nick.

SOOOOOOO, I think that this U.K guy should be dealth with. And unfortunately for me, but lucky for him, it can't be done in person, so I'll leave it to the real Mike to settle this the way he thinks it should.

Quick Reply: Very weird and troubling pm