Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What stickers do you have?

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 07:38 PM
Camel Trophy
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Rover Chris
so I have been thinking about making my custom fiberglass box a little more stock looking and wanted to put a green oval on a painted grill for the sub, I was planning just to order a sticker but I then realized that the one above the cargo door handle would be perfect (I know its not a sticker) thought mybe you guys might know the part number from AB for it.

And by the way just the stock stickers on the truck for now.
I don't remember the # for it. I think roverconnection has them too. I got one from e-bay for the grill I made. They are metalized and pretty nice.

I have an in-n-out burger sticker, a Royal purple sticker, and I guess I need to take the McCain stickers off now...=(

Also have the lrrforums.com a union jack, and DAP on the alpine windows

Old 02-21-2009, 08:38 PM
Team Owner
Received 95 Likes on 72 Posts

I dont have any stickers on my truck...I'm 36 not 12.

I havent found any that I like enough to dirty up my truck with yet. Took my Obama sticker off after he won.

Old 02-21-2009, 10:51 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have all the factory decals still, plus my McCain sticker and an Oakley sticker. I'm keepin the McCain sticker, so when this country goes to ****, I can thumb my nose at all the liberal punks (sorry Spike).

Old 02-21-2009, 10:53 PM
Camel Trophy
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Figures......

I guess i only have 2years to have stickers

Old 02-22-2009, 07:29 AM
Team Owner
Received 95 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by Rover Curious
I have all the factory decals still, plus my McCain sticker and an Oakley sticker. I'm keepin the McCain sticker, so when this country goes to ****, I can thumb my nose at all the liberal punks (sorry Spike).

Never apologize for what you belive in.

Old 02-22-2009, 08:27 AM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I have so much respect for you guys, never in my life have I seen a such a polite political argument!

on a side note I would be interested to see pictures of some of these stickers, I am not opposed to putting stickers on if they look good but it is hard to know until you see it if they will look good, so I usually don't.

Old 02-22-2009, 08:43 AM
TReK
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

My favorite sticker but not one I would never put on my vehicle is "don't blame me, I voted for McCain." I wouldn't put it on because I hate anything political like that but I do find it funny since it's true in my case.

I like to stay with stickers promoting products I use and recommend. I think most of my vehicles have had a K&N sticker on the back window, a few have worn Gibson Performance Exhaust stickers, and Royal Purple was on my 01 Dodge diesel and will be on the Rover, as soon as I find where I put the sticker.

Old 02-22-2009, 09:03 AM
Drifting
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Exploring NH sticker on the rear window. Soon to be added will be a SNHLR sticker

Old 02-22-2009, 11:45 AM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i gots a few stickers on my back window... john deere emblem, and one that says "go play in the dirt" jegs sticker, 101st airborne, rovertym.com, got rovertym... i think thats it... most of them are yellow like the bus...

Old 02-22-2009, 12:25 PM
Winching
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i got the DOD sticker that gets my rover on base, a "COMBAT MEDIC" sticker, a K&N sticker, and im waiting on my "DONT FOLOW ME - YOU WONT MAKE IT " sticker to get here for the rover's brow. i want a large CAMEL TROPHY sticker some time soon too. the important thing to remember is s(i learned it from my friend who drives little import jap cars) - stickers make your ride FASTER. especially NOS stickers...

Last edited by pilsner; 02-22-2009 at 05:02 PM.

Quick Reply: What stickers do you have?