Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

whoever is in control of this:

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 07:43 PM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up whoever is in control of this:

your going to lose us all. You have to fix this mess please. I enjoy this place but it now really sucks. I'm sure you were attempting to upgrade. Unfortunately, it was good before. I also see that a bunch of the regular guys are trying to endure it. I applaud them and will check back soon to see if you can UNFIX the site.

Thanks!

Old 04-02-2009, 07:48 PM
TReK
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Disco Mike sent a bunch of complaints to the forum administrator and they fixed some stuff but apparently they think they have fixed it enough. I stick around because there is a ton of great information and I really like the people but i get frustrated with having to reorder the threads all the time.

I completely agree, the site needs to be fixed right this time.

Old 04-02-2009, 07:57 PM
Team Owner
Received 95 Likes on 72 Posts

I am on the fence for this and other reasons.

Old 04-02-2009, 08:06 PM
Mudding

a shame. This place was really great. No D-baggs really and lots of great help and info. Real bummer. I hope they can sort this soon. If not, we can all agree to spark one of the other dead land rover sites.

Old 04-02-2009, 09:07 PM
Winching
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

here here! i second (and third and forth) the motion. it was FANTASTIC the way it was before.

Old 04-02-2009, 09:11 PM
TReK
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

The only thing I ask is that the posts go back in order to time posted, I cant stand changing it every time I go to the main page, and it really makes me want to spend less time on here. I joined another forum back when i first stated using these things, and the people there are NOTHING like the people on this forum. I would hate to see it go down, its like a rover family on here! I'm confident we can get this worked out, just stay loud about it and the admin will listen. Hopefully.

Old 04-02-2009, 09:12 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Agreed, this is horrible.

Old 04-02-2009, 09:12 PM
Recovery Vehicle

Although I liked the old set up better, I think this new one could be promising. It's just a matter of fixing the issues that it has (like why does this forum default to sorting by post name instead of last post date?) and then getting used to the new set up. I'll be sticking around regardless, too much good information and definitely too many good people here to just abandon it all.

Edit-Also I still can't figure out how to put my avatar back up >

Old 04-02-2009, 09:19 PM
Mudding

I assume that someone just hasn't gotten around to pushing a couple of buttons to make it right. Maybe if everyone that reads this would post a "please fix this" post under the proper area, it might help. I started one just a while ago.

Old 04-02-2009, 09:31 PM
TReK
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Every time I read a post rather I use the back button to go back to the list of threads. By doing that they stay sorted rather than having to resort every time you finish reading a thread.

Quick Reply: whoever is in control of this: