Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WOW, wish i can have one!! i'll keep dreaming

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2011, 02:31 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WOW, wish i can have one!! i'll keep dreaming

from the website www.gearpatrol.com

Land Rover Defender X-Tech Edition
It hurts so good

Bad news first. The Land Rover Defender X-Tech Edition (~$40,000) will not be available stateside. Now, on to the good news — if you can call it that. The limited edition Defender X-Tech is available in a silver three-door Defender 90 (a hard top is available) or olive-green five-door Defender 110 format. Both editions are powered by a Land Rover’s beloved torque-rich 2.4 lite common-rail diesel engine and endowed with a heavy dose of decidedly anti soccer mom exterior features including a contrasting Santorini Black finished roof, wheel arches, and matching 16″ black saw-tooth wheels. The entire package is finished off with an ebony scheme interior with leather touches. Either way you cut it, the roving duo are quite the contrast from the Yachting Edition Defender and utterly lustworthy.

Peruse the gallery after the jump.

Attached Thumbnails WOW, wish i can have one!! i'll keep dreaming-land-rover-defender-x-tech-edition-gear-patrol1.jpg  
Old 01-17-2011, 02:53 PM
TReK
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

that pic has been my pc wallpaper for the past week lol..where did you read they will not be available here? I thought they were going to be..the ones in the pic are LHD