Go Back  Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum > Other > Forum Help & Suggestion Center
Reload this Page >

Is posting my email in a thread without my permission a violation of privacy policy?

Forum Help & Suggestion Center This section is NOT for vehicle technical questions. This section is for problems or suggestions for the forum itself.

Is posting my email in a thread without my permission a violation of privacy policy?

Old 07-26-2017, 11:10 PM
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Is posting my email in a thread without my permission a violation of privacy policy?

I recently was engaged in a (rather contentious) thread with a vendor.

This vendor posted several emails that we had exchanged, and in the process exposed my personal email address without my permission.

Is this a violation of the privacy policies for the site?

I presume that the entire reason for the private messaging system is to allow members to communicate WITHOUT sharing their private emails.

I am guessing that there is someone managing the overall site that might have an answer to my question?

Thanks.