General Range Rover Discussion - Archived Archived threads for all Range Rover discussions.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

anyone familiar with wholesale auto network? i need some guidance...

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2010, 11:45 AM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone familiar with wholesale auto network? i need some guidance...

hello fellow rover enthusiasts, ive been driving dicos for years and i think im finally ready to step it up to a range. im looking for a full size supercharged model, probably a 2008. just like everybody else, im looking for the best deal possilble. i have made contact with an outfit called wholesale auto network who will puchase on demand directly from land rover credit. it sounds like a really good program but it is a new concept for me. has anyone on here dealt with them?

thanks for any feedback you may have

Old 08-06-2010, 12:02 PM

i have purchased my last 2 (i wrecked the first one and actually made money on the insurance because wholesale auto network got me such a great price) range rovers from these guys with great results.

both times they delivered near spotless, 1 owner, off lease vehicles that were still covered by factory warranty.

they are very knowledegable (they advised me that i would have to pay a premium for a white range because they are so in demand) and thorough (the pre-bid inspection they sent me was so detailed it even addressed tire tread and brand and inventoried accesories like the number of keys, owners book, nav disc etc...).

the service after the sale was great as well. they ordered me oem land rover running boards at their discounted dealer price with no mark-up.

i recommend them to anyone and i am a customer for life.

their website is www.OffLeaseAutoBrokers.com

Last edited by white rover 4 billy; 08-06-2010 at 12:07 PM. Reason: add their contact info
Old 08-06-2010, 12:03 PM
1st Gear
Default Wholesale Auto Network satisfied customer

I bought my LR3 from Wholesale Auto Network.

They saved me several thousand dollars on my purchase and they were great people to work with. I found them on autotrader.com. I was reluctant at first to buy sight unseen but they heavly inspected the car cosmetically and mechanically before bidding and pull the car fax to make sure it's never been in an accident. They have an "A" rating with the BBB, which was the main reason I chose to work with them.

There number is 904-322-7171. Ask for Justin that's who helped me with my LR3. He was great to work with before and after the purchase.