General Range Rover Discussion - Archived Archived threads for all Range Rover discussions.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mirrors don't work at all. 2008 RR Full size`

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2017, 01:50 PM
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mirrors don't work at all. 2008 RR Full size`

So I've had my range rover for almost 8 years. Love it, never any issues. I honestly don't remember ever moving my mirrors. Never folded them in (assumed that was broken) never adjusted them.

Well my girlfriend borrows the truck and discovers the mirrors don't work. Naturally I assume she just can't figure out how to move mirrors. Longs story short. Neither side mirror moves. Neither mirror folds in. I changed both 30 amp fuses, nothing. I tried to check wiring behind the kick panels looking for something obvious. Nothing. They are completely dead. No noises, no groans. Absolutely nothing. Do not fold either.

Any ideas where to look? now the switch on the door seems to be fine as far as I can tell. all windows work, the car going to the exit or kneeling position works. The lock for the back windows works.

Any direction would be greatly appreciated. It's a minor thing but now that i'm aware it's also a very annoying thing.