General Range Rover Discussion - Archived Archived threads for all Range Rover discussions.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OEM P38 Brush Guard 4 Sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 06:23 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OEM P38 Brush Guard 4 Sale

Posted this in the classified section and would like to put it here in case any Range Rover folks don't make it over there.

Purchased this 3 months ago and I will be installing a Bull Bar on my '02 4.6HSE truck.

Will fit '99-'02 P38 Rovers and includes- Steel lamp guards, light bar, Hella 3000 halogen auxillary driving lights w-grillguardsand all fasteners.These accessories are an additional $500.00 over the price of the OEM brush guard. Land Rover dealers no longer sell this brush bar, but are able to find the different parts and "put it together" for $1200.00-$1600.00, depending on which dealer you call.

Will sell for $700.00 plus shipping. I'm located in Charlotte, NC and will be more then happy to provide phone or e-mail help in installing the brush guard. Took me around 2 hours to install it the 1st time.

Feel free toPM meif you have any additional questions, pics enclosed-

Old 11-14-2007, 09:54 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: OEM P38 Brush Guard 4 Sale

Riko I had no idea you were in Charlotte, I'm right across the border in Rock Hill, SC. Well I'm a freshman at USC in Columbia, but I still live in Rock Hill. Is that shop in Mooresville that you told me about pretty good? Anyway, if you don't have any luck selling this by Jan./Feb. next year and it's still for sale I'll see if I can scramble up $500. Not trying to low-ball you, it's just i'm in college and the funds are more than limited after my break-in last week. Good luck with the sale though

p.s. any response I give may be delayed because my computer was stolen and my internet access is limited right now...

Old 11-15-2007, 09:56 AM
Three Wheeling

ORIGINAL: bavarian_range89

Riko I had no idea you were in Charlotte, I'm right across the border in Rock Hill, SC. Well I'm a freshman at USC in Columbia, but I still live in Rock Hill. Is that shop in Mooresville that you told me about pretty good? Anyway, if you don't have any luck selling this by Jan./Feb. next year and it's still for sale I'll see if I can scramble up $500. Not trying to low-ball you, it's just i'm in college and the funds are more than limited after my break-in last week. Good luck with the sale though

p.s. any response I give may be delayed because my computer was stolen and my internet access is limited right now...

Hey,

Haven't gone there yet, but the lead mechanic is a Land Rover trained tech. Will probably get some work done there in Feb/Mar as my climate control/ac is blowing heat out of the left vents and my ABS light is on.

As far as the brush guard, we can work something out on price if it's still available when you're ready. Just PM me.

Riko

Old 11-28-2007, 01:44 PM
2nd Gear

PM sent.

I'm very interested.

Old 12-13-2007, 09:41 AM
Three Wheeling

Hey Timtiger?

You sent me a PM about the Brush Guard, but I can't respond to you becuase you have your private mail turned off.

E-mail me at stolibulldog@earthlink.net

Thanks