General Range Rover Discussion - Archived Archived threads for all Range Rover discussions.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Range Rover Classic For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 08:01 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Range Rover Classic For Sale

The Range Rover is an 1989 Range Rover Classic, It is red and it has Rhino Lining on the front two rocker panels. The interior looks great there a few minor things with it, the head liner sags just a little because of it being an 89, and the top to the glove - box the back is broken but the top is still there and sticks perfectly on top of the glove - box. The leather is in amazing condition it all looks almost brand new on the back two seats, the front passenger is great the driver seat has a small tear in the left side but the leather still looks good. The clock works great inside along with the electric mirrors on the outside, there is a new CD , MP3 deck in the dash along with two speakers in the top of the back. The exterior is no different it looks great. Like I said before it is red with black rhino lining on the front two rocker panels and also on the rear tailgate where there is a 4 inch wide. "The Great Divide Edition" emblem on the rear tail gate. There is a brand new rear different that I replaced to make it a smoother drive, there is also a new exhaust tip and I also replaced different sections of the exhaust that needed to be replaced. There is a Black heavy duty steel brush guard on the front of the Range Rover it is also powder coated black. There are two fog logs mounted on the front bumper. The bumpers on both the front and rear are steel bumpers that are some of the strongest I have seen on a Range Rover. The tires have aprox. 75% of tread left on them. The Car also comes with a Jack for the Range Rover along with different spare parts. The engine sounds great and fires up every single time, the Range Rover only has 43,678 miles on it. I have also replaced the battery with a long lasting winter battery because the old one was a cheap one that the previous owner had in. Email me at lnslevin@anderson.edu for ?'s and price and pictures. In the Indianapolis , Indiana Area.

Old 11-13-2008, 12:23 AM
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Range Rover Classic For Sale

that has a lock lever for the transfer case correct? how much are you asking