General Range Rover Discussion - Archived Archived threads for all Range Rover discussions.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Range Rover Sport Headrests

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 04:49 PM
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Range Rover Sport Headrests

I have a 2006 Range Rover Sport HSE and love it. My only complaint is the front headrests are extremely uncomfortable. The headrests cause my head to lean forward all the time, and it's uncomfortable to lean back in the seat. I've tried adjusting them up and down, and it doesn't help. I wish there was a way to tilt them back and forth. Anyone else have this problem and figure out of way to fix it? Thanks.

Old 05-22-2011, 11:32 PM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Range Rover Sport headrests

Have had the RR Sport for a month and I like everything about it except the front seats. The only time I have sat in a more uncomfortable seat is in a couple of qustionable rental cars over the years.
I had had a full-sized RR for 7 years prior to this and never once had a problem with the seats. I agree with the prior post that the headrests are incorrectly designed and pitch your head much to far forward. Also, the "lumbar support" seems to be designed for only a very tall person (I'm 5'6") as it pushes in at my mid-back.
I am presently trying to see if my dealership will swap out the Sport headrests for full-size RR headrests which are more vertical in design.