General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

So I sent it to the initiation of the idea

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2011, 09:38 PM
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So I sent it to the initiation of the idea

So I sent it to the initiation of the idea of the countryside, living in the country should be the most suitable for it, freely, wildly over and over, there are many similar companions, so I reluctantly let it go, even though there are a lot of sadness, even though I was so sad but I let it go. As son as you can not tie him all day in his side, he has his own life, "home yard care not oakley sunglasses sale, not years pine planted in pots," he need to go to the outside world to life
When near the end of the year, always lamented Time flies like water, along with age, the speed of this water appears to be growing faster. chanel glasses Another busy year.
Snowstorm, drought, earthquakes, floods, storms, landslides and volcanic eruptions ... ... In addition to the tsunami in 2010 in China, all the natural disasters that may occur once or several times raging, but one or two provinces could be spared. A direct result of road hazard damage, "State inspection" postponed. Troubled but heroic year ah!
Hard work over the past year, the tension will be put aside, it is well up to the bones that have been precipitated in the New Year complex. Looking out the window the warm sun is shining, time and space as if your fingertips. Over the past year, how many things I like a spring breeze, ray ban glasses, how many things Jiaoren pride, healthy and strong, and how many things make me cry, distraught sigh ... ...
Spring season, I like the land of the farmer can not do without, diligently cultivated the fertile soil of the highway, pick the seeds and pick, pick up another pick, it bred in the fertile soil of hope, planted with dream; heat generated by the season, I was hard gardener, diligently watering the garden road literature, to help the children and help seedlings, cut and cut, let it be a piece of gucci glasses, smiling faces; harvest the autumn season, I like ganchang the "wheat-off", bathed in sunshine highway literature, to play catch sickle, the harvest was still full of fruit; north wind blows, the depth of winter, I like a Mr. old accountant, carefully to inventory, carefully combing the merits and demerits of right and wrong over the past year, the success or failure. Another praised his own praise, demoted prada glasses devaluation.
Inspired by the beat of the spring, and accompanied by the melody of the summer, carrying the fruits of autumn, holding winter white, and finally gained a good harvest of joy and hope.
Want to come all the way, I could not conceal pleased: 300 Welcome "CIQ" hard days and nights, I still fought side by side with you; exceeded 3,000 km of expressway in Shaanxi grand celebration, I picked up the clumsy the pen, poetry to express the pride of heart and pride; take the Provincial Writers Association's "Harmony" EMU, I gain a "christian dior sunglasses " collection of essays; board Zhaoling, I suddenly have a "Murdoch clouds block our sight, group Mountain high I peak "of the heroic; folk songs with the curb of the Literary Society

Old 01-10-2011, 09:40 PM
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I came up with the old members

I came up with the old members," If every-powerful-year-old, riding the battlefield and then volunteered, "The Passion . all the way to think about it, I have a lot of worries, air jordan large mud Stone, 3000 buried moments of innocent civilians, floods in Southern civilians lost their lives for no reason, where the dignity of their lives? Think of this, the straight people feeling angry and suddenly have a "put feet down air max anger, killed on the subject of Peak to ask!" ... The anger ...
Busy, the harvest is full of joy.
Busy is a blessing, so I do not have time to feel pain; busy is a happy, let me feel the real life; busy is a pleasure, let me have time to empty. I thought driving tired and lonely, heart so full air max 24-7 than the initial seed and final significance. I tune in Shaanxi rapid transport, the read out the road of one's inner joy and enrichment.
In the passage of time, I think more and more strongly, every New Year approaches, the passage of time I can stay a little memorable in the blot?
Fortunately, there is calm, there are detached, there are hard and the harvest. Water harvesting time, jordan spizike!
Inventory of the old year, get I'm not complacent. Not been, and will not become discouraged. Just As long as there is a tomorrow, today is always the starting line.
Looking to the future, although I almost a year of the ear, but I still full of passion. If I do not want their future success, since the choice of the future will only struggle and hardships; I do not think behind the rain will not care, since the goal is to the distance is only my back.
Into the winter, everything is over, everything will start again, although there will be in front of dark clouds, there will be strict bottomless ice, but the spring is in the call, let me sway the sweat glistening all the way, and then harvest all the way to a smile , through the "ice, A thousand lunar max " in the winter, to meet another beautiful spring.