General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Suspension fault

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2013, 03:04 PM
Drifting
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suspension fault

Hey guys , just started a road trip to Vancouver in my 06 lr3
Mysteriously as we got to the city we had a yellow suspension fault light come on, I pulled over shut vehicle off , the about 10 mins later same light came on the it turned red . Special programs went off said to travel at 30km ,, then the light went out and still the special programs we're unavailable.. Shut vehicle off again and warnings went away ?....
Stopped for lunch turned vehicle back on and it started adjusting ride height without any input from myself ???
Suggestion anyone ?

Old 08-13-2016, 09:06 PM
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi there,

I can say that mysteriously my Range Rover acts up mainly when I go over to the North Shore and when I leave the city and to out to interior I have no problems with the air suspension. I also can turn off the engine to rest. However, I had two occasions where I was unable to turn off the engine and the air suspension rose too high and blew the air strut bag.
I heard alot about interferrance from various areas and if there are other experiencing this when they arrive to Vancouver then there is definitely something in the city that sets off the issues. I heard it may have something to do with the receiver module that is located passenger back area. Don't know for sure. I think it is a software update at times.
What area are you usually in?

I suppose you have no issues at all where you are from.