LR3 Talk about the Land Rover LR3 within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2006 LR3 Power seats and side mirrors stopped working..

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2014, 07:43 AM
4wd Low
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 LR3 Power seats and side mirrors stopped working..

My GF borrowed my 06 LR3 a few days ago and when she returned it, the drivers power seat was stuck in her position. (making it very difficult for me to drive). The first thing I checked was for the fuse in the fuse box behind the Glove Compartment. All fuses seemed to be ok.

While trying to further diagnose the problem, I noticed that the passenger seat along with the side mirrors also were not working. I just recently bought the car and while I am sure the side mirrors were working, I am not sure the passenger seat was since I personally never tried to adjust it.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Not fun driving with my knees up around the steering wheel.

Old 08-04-2014, 01:39 PM
Pro Wrench
Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Do you have memory seats?

Check the passenger's side front carpet for any signs of moisture.

Old 08-05-2014, 07:30 AM
4wd Low

Thanks for the reply. No memory seats. Just the switches by the bottom of the front doors.

No apparent moisture. But that doesn't mean my GF might not have left the window open while parked. We did have some pretty good rain the couple of days she had the truck.

Last edited by Corstrat; 08-05-2014 at 07:32 AM.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:23 AM
Pro Wrench
Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Ok, check fuse 33 behind the glove box, if good, you need to check power to the seats, easiest way is on the passenger's seat, to check power to the relay under the front of the seat(front plastic cover pops off) check for power at the Green and Pink wire to the relay with the key on.

If no power to the relay, but power at the fuse, you're most likely looking an issue with the splice, which is located in the passengers door sill(do a search for splices related to remote operation and to front windows not working for pictures of the harness, but you'll be looking for a different splice)

Old 08-06-2014, 05:18 AM
4wd Low

Originally Posted by roverguy7
Ok, check fuse 33 behind the glove box, if good, you need to check power to the seats, easiest way is on the passenger's seat, to check power to the relay under the front of the seat(front plastic cover pops off) check for power at the Green and Pink wire to the relay with the key on.

If no power to the relay, but power at the fuse, you're most likely looking an issue with the splice, which is located in the passengers door sill(do a search for splices related to remote operation and to front windows not working for pictures of the harness, but you'll be looking for a different splice)
Thanks. Will check but have to be this weekend. Out of town for a few days.

Old 10-01-2021, 09:18 PM
2nd Gear
Default 07 LR3 driver seat n mirrors with memory

Driver side carpet got wet drivers seat n mirrors stopped working checked all the fuses according forum they are good. Which seat do i look under to find the relays
i see a box under driver with a lock unlock slide button on it havent checked under passenger yet panel seemed hard to get off so i havent gone further please direct me