LR3 Talk about the Land Rover LR3 within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Air Suspension Replacement Kits

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2013, 04:10 PM
Super Moderator
Received 95 Likes on 90 Posts

Originally Posted by jafir
Putting Delphi assemblies in is probably easier. I'm probably going to do that with mine. They are 133 pound for the front and 150 pounds for the rear from the UK. With the current conversion that about $925. I'm not sure how heavy they are, so shipping might ruin it. Getting them from a reseller here, they are about $340+ each.
I got the shipping quote. It was £140! It's probably still the cheapest way to go, but that makes the total nearly $1200. Maybe one of these years.

Last edited by jafir; 12-27-2013 at 05:43 PM.
Old 12-27-2013, 10:32 PM
Pro Wrench
Received 144 Likes on 127 Posts
Default shipping is always the problem

The cost of shipping often fouls up the economics of ordering from far far away. About all I can suggest is what I often do - say the fronts now and the rears after I have forgotten how much the fronts cost.

This kind of thinking does not work for something like the brakes, but for air springs, I can see the procedure being OK; it was kind of what I was figuring, as if you added in labour, the cost would seem to be more than the 3 is worth on the used market.

That is not really true of course as it does not take into account the condition of ones own vehicle but it seems that way to others.

Also say from BP Utah or Atlantic B, I add in some filters and other small stuff to the order that kind of ships for free when included with the big items; then it feels better.

Old 03-26-2020, 06:45 PM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Software update using msv2

Originally Posted by stmcknig
Yes, did it with my Faultmate MSV2.
How do you do this? 🤔

Old 04-20-2020, 01:02 PM
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi,
My name is Jay Butler and I am brand new to this forum (literally today). I am an American and permanently reside in Italy. I have a 2006 LR3 TDV6 HSE and my entire air-suspension just failed about two weeks ago. So, I replaced both the front and rear air-suspensions, all four (4) sensors and the compressor. The sensors and the compressor were all Land Rover OEM products, which I ordered form the dealership here, while the air-suspension was from "Dunlop" who, I am told, makes the suspension FOR Land Rover - but doesn't cost as much because they don't put the little Land Rover sticker on it. I haven't even driven the care 100 Kilometers because we are all in-doors from this ridiculous CoronaVirus ordeal.

Anyway, with all of this time on my hands I decided to get into "Overlanding" am looking to put traditional air-shocks and heavy-duty coil springs on the vehicle to hold the very heavy weight needed for that type of driving. So, would you like to purchase my brand new (and newly installed - yet hardly driven) air suspension for a nice discount? I have ALL of the receipts and will gladly provide them to you tomorrow - when I go to pick up the vehicle from the Dealership. They are just now calibrating the parts to the electronics system - that's how NEW all of this is!

Feel free to call me directly in Italy at +39 340 546 5572 or on my U.S. number, which will ring-through to me here, at +1 (775) 461-5255. You are also welcome to write to me here in this forum or send me an e-mail at JayButler@UnSeen.is Either way, I will gladly provide you with any documentation you wish to see and/or answer any questions you may have. Thanks for your time and energy~