LR3 Talk about the Land Rover LR3 within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Land Rover Charlotte

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2008, 12:09 PM
Overlanding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Land Rover Charlotte

Hello All. Just got back from Land Rover Charlotte today with no luck. No 06' LR3's in stock. Also noticed "no way Jose" negotiation on price. Is this the consensus from most LR Dealers?
I know from past experience Land Rover Charlotte is particularly "upturned nose" as far as over pricing but please!

Thanks
Brian

Old 01-07-2008, 10:51 AM
Winching
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Land Rover Charlotte

My first visit to a Land Rover dealer with serious intentions on buying sent me to Cole Europeanin Walnut Creek, Ca. The salesman that biefly talked with me acted as if I needed to be thankful I'd been given the rare oportinuty to even step into his dealer to look at the Roversfrom up close. I guess, since I went in my military uniformat my lunch break from work, he figured I was just another working class looser dreaming above his means and he had no time for me. He obviously can not tell rank !!!!

At any rate, I have only been back to that place to use their service department which seems to be great so far. I ended up buying my LR3 from Freamont Land Rover, Ca. It was a brand new "left over" from 06. The 07's were due to come out in a couple of months and they were not only aproachable and friendly but extremely reasonable in their pricing deals. I walked out with an HSE with every posible factory option 10k under sticker price. So yes, search around for your friendly dealer. There are still a few out there with theoutdated "stuck up" attitude that onlybefits the rich and useless .