Modifications Done some work to your Land Rover to make it better on road or off? Talk about it here!

EASY FIX to everyone's EAS PROBLEMS JUST GOT ONE ITS GREAT

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 07:52 AM
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EASY FIX to everyone's EAS PROBLEMS JUST GOT ONE ITS GREAT

i was on the internet and i found this companies website EAS EASY FIX www.EasEasyFix.tk and i read there info and it sounded like they have a great product so i went ahead and ordered one and i just recieved it today and it was a great product and works perfectly it was much cheaper then replacing my faulty valve block i found one used for $250 on ebay but didnt bid cause it had no warranty these guys got a warranty and everything check out there site www.easeasyfix.tk great product i would hope everyone buys one for that time your eas fails on you and you are stuck far from the dealership took me 5 minutes to install

Old 02-10-2009, 10:51 AM
Rock Crawling
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: EASY FIX to everyone's EAS PROBLEMS JUST GOT ONE ITS GREAT

hell of a run on sentence lol

Old 02-10-2009, 02:32 PM
Camel Trophy
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Yeah, anyone that can't spell properly on their website is not a person I will be buying from. Besides, how do you bypass the ECU. What if one of your bags has a leak? You have to carry a compressor with you in case you have a leak...guess it makes it easier to shoot a can of fix-a-flat into your suspension...

Old 02-11-2009, 06:32 PM
Winching
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Wow ! I cant wait to get mine in the mail will it come by a truck or a really big truck who knows but im sure it will be super great and Rover dog will be out adventuring in no time with this great new product on our truck but we dont have air bags will it still work with my truck and how about a series truck will it fix all the oil leeks and stains in the driveway and dow the street and around the corner and the office lets not forget the kids they need help to