New Member Introduction Are you new to Land Rover Forums? WELCOME! Tell us about yourself! (This section is not for technical questions)

alohaz

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2011, 05:13 PM
Drifting
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default alohaz

im new to this site but not others usaly on lrrforums.com but there should be some grate info here also time to do some searches...Also is there any others on here from hawaii im on the big island and have a 2002 D2 kalahari i know there one other one here its yellow...if so hit me up lets go cruzing

Old 09-16-2011, 09:37 PM
Super Moderator
Received 83 Likes on 80 Posts

Welcome. When you are not too busy crusin' and wreckless eyeballin' the beach scenery, check our technical section for things to do to your ride, and download the free set of factory shop manuals called the RAVE, link is below.

Old 09-17-2011, 04:41 AM
Drifting
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks for welcome and i already got the RAVE from discomike a wile back...as far as tech stuff im looking into doing a T case swap with CDL

Old 09-17-2011, 04:54 AM
Super Moderator
Received 83 Likes on 80 Posts

At the same time (or as a warm up exercise) replace all the universals on the front and rear drive shafts. There's a tech sticky for rebuilding prop shafts with pictures. On the D2, if you hear "chirping" it is the front propshaft about to tear loose, when it does it knocks a hole in the tranny case. You'll see posts on that.