New Member Introduction Are you new to Land Rover Forums? WELCOME! Tell us about yourself! (This section is not for technical questions)

Hello Everyone

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2005, 02:54 PM
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hello Everyone

Yes,,,,about 6,000 miles left,,,6 month warranty. We drove it and really liked the way it drove. I have previously had a Ford Explorer so it was smoother ride then that. I have read alot of reviews and seems like you either love it or hate it. And so many are complaining about how expensive if put in shop. My husband has always worked on our cars though so I don't see that as being a huge cost to us. Do you think there is much of an increase in insurance from other SUVs? I can't check with my company until tomorrow so would like to know that. Thanks for your reply!

Old 05-31-2005, 06:12 PM
5th Gear

Awwww comeone guys, give the kid a break... I give him props for working so hard...geez at 15 all i did was hang out with friends and have fun while this kid iwas working his *** off for a range. My parents bought me both my cars (the vette and range), so i never got to experience the working to buy a car stuff (since my parents thought i should just focus on school). And yes, i'm a daddy's girl.

Oh, and don't think i'm all spoiled or anthing...i finally got a job at 21 lol.

Old 05-31-2005, 06:31 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Shari

Awwww comeone guys, give the kid a break... I give him props for working so hard...geez at 15 all i did was hang out with friends and have fun while this kid iwas working his *** off for a range. My parents bought me both my cars (the vette and range), so i never got to experience the working to buy a car stuff (since my parents thought i should just focus on school). And yes, i'm a daddy's girl.

Oh, and don't think i'm all spoiled or anthing...i finally got a job at 21 lol.
wow, i am only 23 and i have been woking since i was 15, and before that i worked on our ranch and made no money. I told my parents that i had friends that got alowances, they told me i get a roof over my head and meals on the table. however now i belive i am a hared worker and a better person today cause of that. I now know i have to work hard for all the things in my life. (not saying people that didn't work hard are not good people)

Old 06-01-2005, 04:39 AM
Rock Crawling

ORIGINAL: mikemeyer0

$6 an hour, how do you survive. When I get thru architectural school on come the big bucks.
Don't come and work in the UK then, we get paid less than the labourer on the building site..

Old 06-01-2005, 02:30 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Lighting90

ORIGINAL: mikemeyer0

$6 an hour, how do you survive. When I get thru architectural school on come the big bucks.
Don't come and work in the UK then, we get paid less than the labourer on the building site..
what do you do over there?

Old 06-25-2005, 03:45 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Lighting90

Pro's - Best 4x4 in the world, gives the best ride, very comfortable, has an air of class no other 4x4 even comes close too, even the ones built back int he 1970's still have the feeling of been above all over 4x4's. They are easy to work on with plenty of add on parts available, (if you know where to look) lots of cheap spares, (again, if you know where to look)

Con's - Can be very expensive to repair in a garage, high insurance costs, high running costs generally, and can break down a lot if maintanence has been neglegeted at any point in it's life.

I most defenatly want to know where to look. You never know when your gonna need a hard to find part[sm=icon_cheers.gif]