New Member Introduction Are you new to Land Rover Forums? WELCOME! Tell us about yourself! (This section is not for technical questions)

Hello from Snoqualmie Washington

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2023 | 01:29 PM
|
1st Gear
Default Hello from Snoqualmie Washington

Hi My name is Roxanne,
I bought my husband a 2006 Range Rover Sport during the Pandemic because he wanted a project he was sick and could no longer go many places. He passed away this last January and I now have the Range Rover and it is in pretty good shape except the suspension (a new mystery lol) we got to go on a few outdoor adventures before he died. I have not driven it in months because it can't get out of access mode and I tried resetting the codes on the Foxwell but that did not help, lol.. I have a lot to learn. Anyway I have been saving up my money so I can get this thing working because I have one last thing to do with his ashes and I will drive them to a off road destination. Im hoping the community here can help me at least know what I should be doing going forward so I do not get taken advantage of and I now have all these tools and he made me his assistant helper as his hands slowly stopped working so I actually started to learn a little about this rig. When I am not asking questions here I am a food science lab assistant working with beef jerky and things like cocktail pepperoni, smoked old fashion sausage, and Landjaeger. I hike, kayak and fish. That is basically me.

Old 09-05-2023 | 05:44 PM
TReK

Hi Roxanne. Very sorry about your husband. For your technical questions you should post in the Range Rover Sport section of this forum. I know nothing about RRS’s, but that section of the forum seems to be fairly well used so I think you’ll get some good advice there.

The following users liked this post:
roxilee (09-05-2023)
Old 10-14-2023 | 03:45 AM
Banned

Welcome here.

Last edited by danyjames_9; 10-14-2023 at 10:13 AM.