New Member Introduction Are you new to Land Rover Forums? WELCOME! Tell us about yourself! (This section is not for technical questions)

My lurker days are over

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2016, 12:39 PM
Overlanding
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default My lurker days are over

Hi all. Finally going to start participating in this forum as it has been an incredible resource of information, opinion and advice. I'm a long-time enthusiast and relatively new owner (since last January). I purchased a well taken care of one-owner D2 for $7k with 94k on the clock at the time. It is currently my daily driver for a very short work commute and mountain adventures. I'm currently doing some catch-up on high mileage maintenance and have some performance upgrades in mind for the near future (+2" TF suspension, A/T tires, bumper + winch). I'll probably get a coupe or a motorcycle next spring to reserve the Disco strictly for adventuring and keeping the miles from creeping up. I live in Boulder, CO and am very open to meeting locals for shooting the ****, giving each other a hand in the garage and/or seeking out some trails together. I live across the street from Arapahoe Import Service (indy LR tech) and am friendly with the new owner Peter and his lead tech Trevor over there. Nice guys. I have DiscoMike on speed dial for over the phone advice and those guys for trading parts/advice. I also work for a major supplier of OEM and aftermarket Jeep parts so if anyone is also passionate for the USA's staple 4x4, hit me up!

Old 10-26-2016, 07:44 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 36 Likes on 36 Posts

Welcome to the LR family.