New Member Introduction Are you new to Land Rover Forums? WELCOME! Tell us about yourself! (This section is not for technical questions)

New to the Land Rover world

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2020, 10:17 PM
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to the Land Rover world

Hello all, just purchased a 2015 HSE as my family car/tow/occasional off-road rig. It is a pretty cool car with unique character in this world of bubble crossovers and has a decent tow rating for a open
car trailer setup. SO far I have been surprised at how smooth it is for a "real" truck chassis.
It cam with the HD and tow camera package so that was a plus.
I am a big car guy but pretty much all my life have been focused on the speed side with a few racecars and fast street car, so this is my first time into another end of the car culture.
I like to work on my most stuff when I can manage, so hopefully I can be a contributor to the community.
The only downside to the car so far has been that whoever had it before me did not leave the LR hitch receiver, so that has been annoying me, since I can't do any towing yet as intended so If anyone is feeling generous wants to sell either a older or newer version receiver for a reasonable price hit me up. BTW, I am located south of Atlanta.

Thanks!