New Member Introduction Are you new to Land Rover Forums? WELCOME! Tell us about yourself! (This section is not for technical questions)

New member in Atlanta, GA

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2016, 09:39 AM
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile New member in Atlanta, GA

Hello all,

Just bought my third LR -- 2016 S/C Full-size, Carpathian Gray, Ebony Interior, Ebony Morzine, Full opening roof w/tilt, All options w/ 22" 707s except RSE. Previously owned a 2005 HSE after trading in a 2005 RRS HSE, because I just had to have the big one. Ended up being a lemon :-( That said, I went back to BMW for 10 years, and just not returned to give LR another shot. Got a solid deal and the sales manager has been great to me, so I'm giving it a real shot. Have some questions that I'll pose on the forums, but I'll save the banter for the proper posting...meanwhile, nice to meet everyone.

Oh, and some background on me -- I'm an Emory University alumnus, Public Health worker in addiction treatment/epidemiology, have two dogs (a 2yo Rhodesian Ridgeback and a 13yo Chocolate Lab), live in Candler Park (suburb of Atlanta), and I spend most of my time researching for getting published, watching GoT and other HBO, a handful of other shows I've been following and Netflix (love The Americans, Mr. Robot, and always been a fan of Arrested Development). I'm a film buff, wish I had gone into Production, but I'm left with my love for, yes, Wes Anderson flicks, Marty, anything DiCaprio does, and Chris Nolan rocks a good mindf***.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys and gals,

JR

Attached Thumbnails New member in Atlanta, GA-img_0218.jpg   New member in Atlanta, GA-img_0223.jpg   New member in Atlanta, GA-dsc00539-2.jpg