New Member Introduction Are you new to Land Rover Forums? WELCOME! Tell us about yourself! (This section is not for technical questions)

New member from New York

Old 02-21-2017, 02:49 AM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member from New York

Hey guys, new member from Long Island New York. Thanks for having me. I have always been a Volkswagen guy, and posting on a forum other than Club Touareg or TDI Club just seems wrong... I am currently awaiting the fate of my 2010 Touareg 3.0 TDI which I will be selling back to VW this summer/fall in light of the deiselgate scandal. I won't ramble because this isn't a VW forum, but I truly love this vehicle and will be very sad to let it go. It will definitely go down in history as one of the best investments I ever made, and one of my favorite vehicles. It looks as if the buy back option is financially just too good to pass up, so I find myself in the market for a new SUV. I have always liked the LR4 and have seen a few that will suit my needs. My research and wallet have led me to the 2013 LR4. Man do I wish there was a diesel option though... Anyway, I'm sure that I will have many questions for you guys in the near future. I will post this elsewhere, but is there one source (spreadsheet or list) concerning all of the pre-buy inspection items or a consolidated list of points to look for during a pre-buy?? 2013 LR4 HSE. Any help would be greatly appreciated.