Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Dreamers or just BS

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 04:10 PM
Baja
Received 368 Likes on 344 Posts
Default Dreamers or just BS

Where do these dreamers get their ideas from? Is it scientific fact or total BS? I'll let you be the judge.

Moving to France can cut dementia risk

Old 08-02-2014, 04:08 AM
Baja
Received 368 Likes on 344 Posts

Thinking on I believe some of the British culture in France has a preposession with alcohol as they did in the UK. Here wine, fortified wine, cognac and it's derivatives are so cheap the culture has been exacerbated coupled with the time on their hands with nothing or little to do and the French lifestyle of long alcohol ridden lunches. The French have been brought up with wine and alcohols as part of their culture and are more 'used' to drinking whereas many immigrants haven't. Personally, I enjoy the occasional beer but don't drink regularly which many Brits berate me for and find strange. I believe a sedentary lifestyle, too much food and alcohol is more the root cause of many ailments rather than any individual cause in europe. That's my take on this malady but others thoughts would be welcome.

Typical town/city scenes on Friday and Saturday evenings in Britain. Photos don't lie generally. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-Britain.html

Last edited by OffroadFrance; 08-02-2014 at 04:12 AM.