Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Go directly to jail. Do not pass go, do not collect $200

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2009, 06:44 AM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts
Arrow Go directly to jail. Do not pass go, do not collect $200

Myself and a buddy of mine, federal police officer. Were out the other night exploring the 'less traveled' areas around where we live. Making GPS routes to the lakes we've never been to and such.

Well about 2:30-3:00 a.m. we are coming down this road that we have been on for about 10 miles already without seeing a single other vehicle, go figure. I have my Hella 4000's on and all until I see these headlight on the other side of the corner I'm about to go around.

Thinking someone else is coming around it the opposite direction I turn them off and proceed around the corner, when I realize the other vehicle is not moving, and... in fact is parked blocking the entire road. So not knowing whats going on, or where we really are we just go around the guy in the ditch and stop at the stop sign a short distance away.

I sit there for a moment, longer...and longer, waiting to see brake lights come on and the guy to put his truck in gear and leave. Thinking he might of just been out in the field taking a leak or something. As long as we waited nothing happened, so we decided it was best to check it out. We both grabbed our SureFire's and rolled up on him with the Hella's on.

Once we got up to the truck and looked in the cab the guy has his head planted in the steering wheel, out cold as can be. Call county and have them come out and they arrest the guy since he was undoubtedly drunk off of his ***.

Video Link, Click Here

Old 02-15-2009, 12:19 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol Brilliant. At least the guy wasn't out driving around on busy roads.