Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

I know I might catch some fire for this. . . .

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2013, 05:11 PM
Camel Trophy
Received 225 Likes on 194 Posts

Originally Posted by drowssap
the red one, the green one & the other green one.
Sounds like me. Both my Discos are green. So I refer to one as "my truck" and the other as "my brother's truck", because it was his before I bought it off him. The good thing I did all the brakes, gear oil changes, starter replacement, and driveshaft rebuilds on his truck.
The fleet:

Old 03-15-2013, 06:30 AM
Mudding
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by slabrat
I'm speechless for once
I'm a fitness guy and can't believe I'd never heard of this chick. First time I saw her it was like getting punched in the face by a white hot asteroid. She's tough!!

Sorry for the derail...

Old 03-15-2013, 03:56 PM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jdhuegel1
I'm a fitness guy and can't believe I'd never heard of this chick. First time I saw her it was like getting punched in the face by a white hot asteroid. She's tough!!

Sorry for the derail...
You HADN'T heard of her ? Oh man. I think shes very pretty I'm not saying she's ugly just that I have a preference for fit brunettes, I'm a gym chick so I'm very very picky. (oh by the way I'm straight just because I can admit there are hot woman that make me look twice doesn't mean anything)

Old 03-15-2013, 09:24 PM
Mudding

Originally Posted by LRchick
You HADN'T heard of her ? Oh man. I think shes very pretty I'm not saying she's ugly just that I have a preference for fit brunettes, I'm a gym chick so I'm very very picky. (oh by the way I'm straight just because I can admit there are hot woman that make me look twice doesn't mean anything)
It's all good. I'm straight too but never shy of admitting when a dude has it going on. I appreciate anyone that puts in the work.

One of my all time favorites was Monica Brant. I swear she had it all figured out.

Old 03-16-2013, 09:33 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Mines called Winston.... Named after Winston Churhill a true British great, big ugly and didn't care what other thought, oh and my Discovery smokes a wee bit also like Mr Churchill

Old 03-17-2013, 07:20 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Big Black for obvious reasons.

Old 03-17-2013, 09:52 PM
Mudding

Perla

Why? Because Perla is such a beautiful name and my DII is beautiful too.

Old 03-18-2013, 02:12 AM
Mudding
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lrchick, I keep mine in the garage so the rain doesn't have a chance to wash it all off... and when it's so thick, rain can't wash it off anyway

Old 03-18-2013, 03:05 PM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tooltech
lrchick, I keep mine in the garage so the rain doesn't have a chance to wash it all off... and when it's so thick, rain can't wash it off anyway
I wish I had a garage to put her away. But it seems like the weather just keeps wanting to wash her mud off. I am trying to get more Rover owners to get together to go off roading here in NM but seems like they don't want too, I guess I will be sticking to the Jeep friends I have and keep going off roading and getting mud on my truck with them .

Old 03-18-2013, 03:35 PM
Mudding
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jeep drivers are slow pokes! hah... they're too careful and take too long by stopping too often to scope out hills and such. Otherwise, I strap my buddies into the truck and go by ourselves!

Wilbur has been up on stands for 2 weeks now though, getting pampered..

Quick Reply: I know I might catch some fire for this. . . .