Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Senior

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2013, 09:45 AM
Rock Crawling
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Senior

I Just noticed I am a senior member on this forum now. Not sure how that happened. I didn't post my age anywhere. Must be magic

Old 04-25-2013, 10:03 AM
Super Moderator
Received 83 Likes on 80 Posts

It is based on number of posts, and is automatic. But don't confuse verbosity and viscosity. Boneheads like me can post a lot, and some super experts can post from time to time and have very low numbers.

My stock excuse is that my dad was a car sales man and my mother was a woman. And she used the fastest form of communication; tela-woman-witha-telephone.

And I was born in Richmond....

Last edited by Savannah Buzz; 04-25-2013 at 10:43 AM.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:04 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's really good.
I hear you about the posts I've posted quite a few times but they are mostly questions ( some were duh) so I'm a senior poster because I pester this forum a bunch. Got really good amount of info on here. I first started reading another forum like this when I was getting ready to drive to Utah and found out I really needed a new front Propshaft. By the time I got to Denver I stopped and had it replaced at J.C.' s It was about to let go. Really glad I got there before it snapped. I had the 99 for several years before looking at the Forums. Saved tons of money since

EKU Richmond?

Wish me luck on getting the 99 back together this weekend. Plan on a day off road Memorial day W.E. Nothing serious just need to get somewhere to find a cave.