Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Valentine's Day

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2006, 12:29 AM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Valentine's Day

I know this is late but,

Happy Valentines Day to those of you who had someone to be with.

Old 02-17-2006, 03:07 AM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Valentine's Day

Hey James, is that your girl? What you guys do for v-day?

Old 02-17-2006, 12:29 PM
Recovery Vehicle

Her name is Jerran, she is also the girl in the sig pic.

She had to work so I made her dinner (Chili's to go, LOL) and we ate at my house and hung out, watched tv, made a video, etc etc etc had fun!

Old 02-18-2006, 05:12 AM
Mudding

hell yeah, made a video. How did you talk her into filming yall going at it?

Old 02-19-2006, 03:25 AM
Recovery Vehicle

well, we didn't go at it, but we made a video. we haven't got that serious yet

Old 02-20-2006, 03:08 AM
Mudding

well at least yo got her to strip on video then? right? what other kinda video would you make?

Old 02-20-2006, 08:32 PM
Recovery Vehicle

ORIGINAL: MadBilly

well at least yo got her to strip on video then? right? what other kinda video would you make?

just a fun one! ;-)

she is only 17 so that limits video producing abilities, otherwise, if i were to make a ametuer video with her, it would be evidence for my conviction

In the State of Texas, the legal age for sex is 17, however, she is still a minor, I am nineteen. If I were 17 as well, it would be legal, otherwise that is sexual relations with a minor. if i were 17 and she were 16 she would be a "child" according to the State of Texas. That would be Sexual Indecency with a Child. If I were 19 (like i am) and she was 16 that would be sexual indecency with a child also.

but please quit posting about that kind of stuff because as far as I know, she is a virgin. if these kind of posts continue, i'll just delete them.

(no, i'm not mad at you, but i don't want her to read this stuff someday)

Old 03-03-2006, 04:57 PM
Mudding

quit being a ***** dude. Why would she read these and why would you care, you did not say anything. Delete my post i dont really care. I problay know a hell of a lot more on fixing land rovers than you ever will, and could contribute a lot more to people here than you could. All you post seem to center around "put a ford engine in it" or "i like ford, its ford tough". Get real dude Fords suck. Camaros are faster, Dodge and chevy trucks tow more and haul more. Chevy trucks are easier to work on and last longer than ford. Your mustangs are gay, and so are Freelanders. You might as well go off road with a suburu outback. Oh yeah the Texas rangers suck, and havnt had anyone/anything good since Nolan Ryan. Quit being a little girl and crying about crap. Texas is gay, you say your heros were the people in the alamo. Remeber those were all volunteers from Tennesee, not texas. Texas is not the south it is the midwest. Texas is gay and over running with mexicans. How can you be proud of that. i wish texas was its own state, lets give it back and build new borders around it to stop the flow of mexicans anymore. Get the sand out of your vagina dude. You said you made a video? what other kind of video would a hetero sexual make? The only video i would make with a girl would be rated x for adult content and nudity. So tell me...what kind of video would a straight guy make with a girl. You lead us to believe you made a video so if its not dirty...then lead us to believe you are straight. Or just a nerd.

Old 03-03-2006, 07:56 PM
Recovery Vehicle

ORIGINAL: MadBilly

quit being a ***** dude. Why would she read these and why would you care, you did not say anything. Delete my post i dont really care. I problay know a hell of a lot more on fixing land rovers than you ever will, and could contribute a lot more to people here than you could. All you post seem to center around "put a ford engine in it" or "i like ford, its ford tough". Get real dude Fords suck. Camaros are faster, Dodge and chevy trucks tow more and haul more. Chevy trucks are easier to work on and last longer than ford. Your mustangs are gay, and so are Freelanders. You might as well go off road with a suburu outback. Oh yeah the Texas rangers suck, and havnt had anyone/anything good since Nolan Ryan. Quit being a little girl and crying about crap. Texas is gay, you say your heros were the people in the alamo. Remeber those were all volunteers from Tennesee, not texas. Texas is not the south it is the midwest. Texas is gay and over running with mexicans. How can you be proud of that. i wish texas was its own state, lets give it back and build new borders around it to stop the flow of mexicans anymore. Get the sand out of your vagina dude. You said you made a video? what other kind of video would a hetero sexual make? The only video i would make with a girl would be rated x for adult content and nudity. So tell me...what kind of video would a straight guy make with a girl. You lead us to believe you made a video so if its not dirty...then lead us to believe you are straight. Or just a nerd.

who cares about working on a land rover when it has a factory 100,000 mile/10year warranty. i didn't join this forum solely for the purpose of "tech issues"

If camaros/firebirds are so great, why aren't they made anymore? please tell me what a 03, 04, 05, 06 camaro/firebird looks like. (yeah i have seen the concept and it looks like a cadillac crossbred a corvette) GM had two sports cars that could not outsell mustang (v6, gt, mach 1, and cobra) combined.

The video = just having fun, nothing sexual, for one thing, i'm a virgin and so is she. I'm not ashamed to be the oldest virgin in Midland County TEXAS. I don't see you posting pics of you with your girlfriend, but i guess your georgia tradition of dating cousin aint allowed in oklahoma

so to say the least:

FYI: Sam Houston was from Virginia

Old 03-03-2006, 10:29 PM
Mudding

sales dont mean anything. If sales did then wouldnt that mean that jeeps are better than LR, and for that matter tahoes explorers, pilots, 4runner, and every other suv, escalades would supposedly be better than rr if sales were what determines whats better. The mustang sales to high school girls. Mitsubishi eclipses must be better and faster than mustangs bc in 95-2000 they outsold any other sports car in america.

Did land rover fix you freelander when you damages it off-road? What if you got a nice rover and lifted it and moded it for off road, would LR cover it then? No they wouldnt. So why would you pay all that money for a freelander when you could have bought a suburu outback (look almost the same to me) and had it just as good offroad in it. And the money you saved you could have gotten an old discovery or rr and went all out off road

there you go posting gay pics again this time of the pope. The pope is gay, noob? Girlfriend? in college we love em one night and leave em in the morning bro? I have no cousns. or any siblings for that matter. my only family is my grandmother, who is blind so i was raised in foster care my whole life.

Quick Reply: Valentine's Day