Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Video of RR plowing over the motorcycle gang

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2013, 12:27 PM
Super Moderator
Received 97 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by pinkytoe69
I fail to see how bullet-riddled dead people being added to a situation where everyone survived improves the result.
Honestly, I don't care about the overall situation. I care about me (and my family, if I had it.) So if I have to put a few bullets in someone to keep them for beating me nearly to death, at least in the end I'm fine, hopefully.

Old 10-04-2013, 12:48 PM
Super Moderator
Received 210 Likes on 194 Posts

Originally Posted by pinkytoe69
I fail to see how bullet-riddled dead people being added to a situation where everyone survived improves the result.
not making a claim that it would improve anything. making a claim of possible reaction to a gang of bikers slashing tires and trying to open door to vehicle that family is in.
i'm glad that everyone lived. i'm simply saying that if it happened to me. I would have protected my family by every and all means at my disposal.
means would currently be=
1st the 1911 holstered to my console (thats why its there)
2nd the glock in the biometric safe on the back of my console (its there in case i leave the 1st option home)
3rd would currently be the m21 in the way back (because i sighted new glass this morning)
4th would be to run them over
5th would be the hatchet and anything else I can find in the back of this thing
i would feel horrible, afterwords. I do not want to hurt anyone, but more than that.....I will protect my family
DOLOMITE!!!

so i'm just saying outcome could have been much nastier. glad it was not, and glad it was not me.

Last edited by dusty1; 10-04-2013 at 02:23 PM.
Old 10-04-2013, 03:16 PM
Baja
Received 317 Likes on 311 Posts

please show me the slashed tires? looks like a RR on 20's to me.

So your telling me that RR was on slashed tires from before he ran over those guys to the time they final stopped him? no they were slashed during the attack; i think.

several times the RR stops/slows i don't see any sheaded tires. so no cause.

where is the damage that was suffer to the vehicle before he started to leave? i see no video of that? no cause.

Some how while this guy is surrounded and stalked by 100's of BBB's, that swam around his vehicle like like the swine that they are; a white ford tour bus manages to get threw in the background.

Were are those witnesses i haven't heard from them?

where at the frantic 911 calls?
I'm sure sometime during that chase the terrified guy or his wife must have called 911 for help from this hoard of BBB's.

So now your down too this guy is scared of bikers, that gives him the reason to drive over them.

I'm scared of nuns and clowns exactly how many make a gang?
If i go by church at high noon are they fear game?

you can assume whatever you like;

but that tape shows a RR rear end a bike , other driver coming over to check on the downed rider, and a RR ****s his pants diving over people and fleeing the seen of and accident, that's what that video shows.

It also show several drivers following the vehicle for miles try to pull over the fleeing suspect of a hit and run. Making several failed attempt the stop the fleeing suspect, they final had to break a window and pull him out.

That's what the video shows

Old 10-04-2013, 03:31 PM
Super Moderator
Received 210 Likes on 194 Posts

i'm saying if the reports are correct, that is my stance. tires doors and all
if not, that's a different story, entirely.
i don't have evidence one way or another, just basing it on reports.

I'm scared of nuns and clowns exactly how many make a gang?
If i go by church at high noon are they fear game?
and you prolly should hold fire on clowns and nuns at high noon, but if they physically threaten your life or your families life..... aim for the biggest, meanest looking one first, that tends to deter the smaller ones from stepping up. and remember keep a steady pace, in your breathing, keep a strong low centered stance, and squeeze the trigger slowly and fluently. happy hunting

mother superior jumped the gun,.......................happiness is a warm gun

Last edited by dusty1; 10-04-2013 at 04:39 PM.
Old 10-04-2013, 08:21 PM
TReK
Received 86 Likes on 59 Posts

well your implication is that the bikers were in the right, apparently it must be legal for motorists to cut off another vehicles and intentionally test brake. Funny how authorities agree though that the bikers were in the wrong and that it was the bikers who instigated the incident. I like your mindset "well I did not see this happen so that means its not true". Let's hope your never put in the situation with your families life on the line, surrounded by a gang. I'd love to see how you handle it

Thank god this happened in New York, I have a feeling that if this took place in Mass, the driver of the RR would have been prosecuted, and the bikers compensated. Ironically some of the bikers had Mass plates.

Old 10-04-2013, 08:32 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by TRIARII
Thank god this happened in New York, I have a feeling that if this took place in Mass, the driver of the RR would have been prosecuted, and the bikers compensated. Ironically some of the bikers had Mass plates.
Not on subject, I was just in Mass, Vermont, and New Hampshire over the weekend, on the way to Canada. It's beautiful. I wish I would have had a Rover with me, instead I was in a rental.

Old 10-04-2013, 09:16 PM
TReK

Originally Posted by jafir
Not on subject, I was just in Mass, Vermont, and New Hampshire over the weekend, on the way to Canada. It's beautiful. I wish I would have had a Rover with me, instead I was in a rental.
Well you could have had the decency to stop by and say hello! Always a pleasure to meet fellow LR enthusiasts I live in NH. Landscape wise it it is not bad looking here I suppose, admittedly I love how it looks here in the winter. The trees bare of leaves are covered in thick layer of snow for months and it makes everything look so beautiful - especially from the cockpit of a D2

BUT then I went to Alaska for 5 months and my perspective on beauty changed completely. I used to consider New England a mountainous region, now I look at New England as a flat land with a bunch of small foothills and overgrown vegetation.

New England:
Name:  lake_clouds_zps890b7674.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  38.0 KB
Name:  header_home2011_zps49abf1d6.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  45.6 KB
Name:  TRV_NHFRANCONIASTATEPARK2_0703_zpsfeec8599.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  170.4 KB

Alaska:
Name:  IMAG0117_zpsca5cfcb4.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  53.4 KB

Name:  IMAG0116_zps2139ea8e.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  66.3 KB

Name:  IMAG0199_zps907cca31.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  141.6 KB

Name:  IMAG0206_zps80ffc6ff.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  159.9 KB

Name:  IMAG0093_zpsfe15d20f.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  61.8 KB

Name:  IMAG0214_zps79314401.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  98.3 KB

Name:  IMAG0149_zpsb2b47317.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  109.2 KB

Most of these pics were taken in just one town (Seward). All I can think of when I see this place is EPIC. Makes everything back in New England seem so small and plain.

Old 10-04-2013, 09:21 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by TRIARII
Well you could have had the decency to stop by and say hello! Always a pleasure to meet fellow LR enthusiasts I live in NH.
I wasn't driving most of the time, and we had a short time for everything. I didn't even stop by roversnorth in vermont. One of these years I want to go back to the North East with a rover for the winter romp in Maine.

Last edited by jafir; 10-04-2013 at 09:24 PM.
Old 10-04-2013, 09:23 PM
Super Moderator

Just saw this on facebook:

Video of RR plowing over the motorcycle gang-1186243_671397719537941_1670792765_n.jpg

I'm not condoning running over people, but if you HAVE to, make sure you pick the right mode.

Old 10-04-2013, 10:00 PM
TReK

Originally Posted by jafir
Just saw this on facebook:

Attachment 18356

I'm not condoning running over people, but if you HAVE to, make sure you pick the right mode.

OHHHHHH **** lol thats to funny! Hopfully the air suspension was raised...... be sure to add a HD front bumper, rock sliders and under body armor before you venture off through Mass/NY

among other things

Quick Reply: Video of RR plowing over the motorcycle gang