Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

What did you guys get for Christmas?

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2013, 07:46 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by greenharoguy
We all know that the bigger the truck, the smaller your *****. Overcompensation isnt going to get you anywhere.
Let's get real. I know, I'm absolutely kidding. I'm younger than this girl for God's sake

Old 01-12-2013, 10:22 PM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ArmyRover that is correct. I didn't realize that by putting a picture of me with my tool set would get this started. Immaturity sure does make it difficult to share things on here, which I did learn and just deleted all my pictures.
Rover_Hokie that is a pretty cool gift. :-) T
Ranewman I am excited to actually get more added to my tools. You have to come over here and I can help you out :-)
I am pretty excited to use my own tools, and guess what now I can say "No you can't borrow them, or I don't have the one you need" :-)
30more Thank you for apologizing for something you didn't do. I do appreciate you being mature enough to apologize for the immature ones. I was actually wondering what it was that I did wrong. Thank you though.

Old 01-12-2013, 10:29 PM
Super Moderator
Received 1,590 Likes on 1,306 Posts

Originally Posted by LRchick
ArmyRover that is correct. I didn't realize that by putting a picture of me with my tool set would get this started. Immaturity sure does make it difficult to share things on here, which I did learn and just deleted all my pictures.
Unfortunately that's the internet for you.

Old 01-12-2013, 10:34 PM
Mudding

Yea and oh well just means I will only post or respond to questions.

Old 01-12-2013, 10:35 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lololololol

Where's Supermod?

Old 01-12-2013, 10:39 PM
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Right here

Old 01-12-2013, 11:13 PM
Overlanding

I got a Justin Bieber singing toothbrush and new Motorola 2ways. Kinda weak

Old 01-12-2013, 11:38 PM
Mudding

Originally Posted by LRchick
Rover_Hokie that is a pretty cool gift. :-) T
Ranewman I am excited to actually get more added to my tools. You have to come over here and I can help you out :-)
I am pretty excited to use my own tools, and guess what now I can say "No you can't borrow them, or I don't have the one you need" :-)
30more Thank you for apologizing for something you didn't do. I do appreciate you being mature enough to apologize for the immature ones. I was actually wondering what it was that I did wrong. Thank you though.
Don't worry about it, unfortunately we have kids with not parental guidance that give their kids way to much freedom and not enough *** whoopings and then they turn into immature little adults like you see here. Btw I got some new differentials with 414 gearing and trutrack from GBR just haven't got them yet.... I paid for them the first week of December not to happy about that.

Old 01-12-2013, 11:40 PM
Mudding

Originally Posted by honda50r
Lololololol

Where's Supermod?
Looks like he is watching you and you're one of those kids I am taking about. Grow up isn't it past your bedtime anyways the street lights were on hours ago

Last edited by 30more; 01-12-2013 at 11:49 PM.
Old 01-13-2013, 12:23 AM
Overlanding

Maybe Honda needs to bad mouth his shafts befor he gets some action out of him. Apparently him saying LRchick is looking for D is a-ok

Quick Reply: What did you guys get for Christmas?