Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

What is your motivation for being active on forum board?

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2014, 10:52 AM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 33 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by LRScot
photos of your Rover? think you need to re-read my post or do you need me to help you with your reading comprehension?

Nope.. don't need any help with comprehension, thank you very much and I'm not going to argue with you. It is my understanding that someone 'borrowed' a photo of your Rover's puddle lights (which are installed on your Rover, hence the comment 'photos of your Rover') and they posted them as their own. And you're mad. Why anyone would want to 'steal' your post is beyond my comprehension.

Last edited by landlover_1; 08-27-2014 at 11:10 AM.
Old 08-27-2014, 01:27 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=landlover_1;478784]Ahh..Welcome back Slabrat! I'm glad you and your wife had a lovely time. We missed you! Did you get to seek out any of the underground clubs in Prague? A colleague of mine was telling me about them last year and said that there are a maze of bars, clubs, etc. all underground.

Landlover
I did find some underground clubs and beer And if I can figure how to easily post some pics on here I will soon. I used to be able to copy and paste em on here . Now I have to resize them then upload them. I need a lesson, I guess I should know this stuff. But I dont

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 08-27-2014, 01:43 PM
Recovery Vehicle

[QUOTE=slabrat;478891]
Originally Posted by landlover_1
Ahh..Welcome back Slabrat! I'm glad you and your wife had a lovely time. We missed you! Did you get to seek out any of the underground clubs in Prague? A colleague of mine was telling me about them last year and said that there are a maze of bars, clubs, etc. all underground.

Landlover
I did find some underground clubs and beer And if I can figure how to easily post some pics on here I will soon. I used to be able to copy and paste em on here . Now I have to resize them then upload them. I need a lesson, I guess I should know this stuff. But I dont

[IMG][/IMG]

Sweet! When you get a chance check out SuperSport's thread:

https://landroverforums.com/forum/ge...o-posts-57160/

It's full of great info

Old 08-27-2014, 03:03 PM
Received 368 Likes on 344 Posts

[QUOTE=slabrat;478891]
Ahh..Welcome back Slabrat! I'm glad you and your wife had a lovely time. We missed you! Did you get to seek out any of the underground clubs in Prague? A colleague of mine was telling me about them last year and said that there are a maze of bars, clubs, etc. all underground.

Landlover

[IMG][/IMG]
Slabrat, after reading SuperSports excellent 'How To' write up on posting photos it's so easy. If even I can do it you certainly can and I'm a very impatient 'luddite' or in modern terminology a technophobe

Old 08-27-2014, 09:34 PM
Three Wheeling

Nope.. don't need any help with comprehension, thank you very much and I'm not going to argue with you. It is my understanding that someone 'borrowed' a photo of your Rover's puddle lights (which are installed on your Rover, hence the comment 'photos of your Rover') and they posted them as their own. And you're mad. Why anyone would want to 'steal' your post is beyond my comprehension.
I don't know either. He renamed the post and copied the content, what for?

Old 08-27-2014, 09:50 PM
Recovery Vehicle

Originally Posted by LRScot
I don't know either. He renamed the post and copied the content, what for?
Well you know the saying LRScot: 'Everyone has a freak flag - we just don't have to fly it.' I suspect this particular person decided to fly his for some reason - who knows why... I ask myself that many a times a day and never get an answer, unfortunately. I'm learning to deal with it and just accept that I may never know why. I know it's not much comfort but keep taking your photos and posting. Everyone will know that their yours.

Old 08-27-2014, 09:57 PM
Recovery Vehicle

[QUOTE=OffroadFrance;478901]
Originally Posted by slabrat

Slabrat, after reading SuperSports excellent 'How To' write up on posting photos it's so easy. If even I can do it you certainly can and I'm a very impatient 'luddite' or in modern terminology a technophobe

Sometimes I play the video just to hear his voice lol.. his voice reminds me of someone I know...(knew?)...wish I could see again.... sigh. Well at least the first few words do - not so much after that Cheap thrills, what can I say? Gosh.. I've said too much. What was I saying about freak flags to LRScot? lol.. I need to get out more

Old 08-27-2014, 11:28 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

[QUOTE=landlover_1;478988]
Originally Posted by OffroadFrance

Sometimes I play the video just to hear his voice lol.. his voice reminds me of someone I know...(knew?)...wish I could see again.... sigh. Well at least the first few words do - not so much after that Cheap thrills, what can I say? Gosh.. I've said too much. What was I saying about freak flags to LRScot? lol.. I need to get out more
You might need some help. Calling Dr. Moe, Dr. Larry, Dr. Curly .....

Old 08-28-2014, 05:03 AM
Received 368 Likes on 344 Posts

[QUOTE=Senormac;479000]

You might need some help. Calling Dr. Moe, Dr. Larry, Dr. Curly .....
Senormac I think your editing has gone a tad awry ............... I never posted that

Old 08-28-2014, 11:35 AM
Rock Crawling

I believe it is Dr's Howard ,Howard and Fine aka Moe Howard Curly Howard and Larry Fine.
I found the how to post pics vid . I faild to mention that im on a Samsung note 8 android . Maybe I will figure it out and post a video too. Or drag out the laptop, I don't always have it with me though.

Last edited by slabrat; 08-28-2014 at 11:53 AM.

Quick Reply: What is your motivation for being active on forum board?