Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Where in the world is Disco Mike?

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2015, 06:55 PM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well said, thank you. We have a place in Bayonne outside of Biarritz. Probably not far from where you are, which is a beautiful area and classy people.

Originally Posted by OffroadFrance
For my 2 cents worth I would state I do hate witch hunts. If anyone has a real beef with someone maybe they should PM them and sort it out not splash it across a forum for everyone to jump on the bandwagon and berate them in some cases, I'm sure, without good cause. I don't know DM and have never dealt with him but I certainly wouldn't join this piranha feeding frenzy. Maybe some of the inane repetitive questions should be thought about more carefully and a forum search done with some considered research before posting yet another dumb question that has been done to death multiple times recently. Yep, it does get pretty monotonous reading the same old questions and answers time and time again. The forum has lost some really helpful and great people even since I've been posting and it's hardly surprising when you watch others behaving like playground kids tearing into one member. Maybe time to grow up and stand alone and if anyone has a real beef then use the PM facility instead as no-one is perfect in this world. Rant over

Old 01-03-2015, 07:12 PM
Received 368 Likes on 344 Posts

Originally Posted by unimoged
Well said, thank you. We have a place in Bayonne outside of Biarritz. Probably not far from where you are, which is a beautiful area and classy people.
Hi unimoged, I noted the French immat reg.

We are around 2 hours or so north of Bayonne. We've done Bayonne, Biarritz, St Jean de Luz and Dax a few years back, great area around there. We were down at Marseillan, near Sete, Agde in the Heraut last year. We are going down to San Sebastian in the north Spain Basque region sometime this year which is when we pass close by Bayonne, this is after the trip to the US, Texas and around for a few weeks in May time. No doubt we'll have to fit in a couple of weeks back home in the UK at some point in the year probably September time.

The following users liked this post:
slabrat (01-05-2015)