Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

This is why I can't go out in public

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2015 | 11:57 AM
|
Pro Wrench
Default This is why I can't go out in public

I make a morning trip to Walmart (which I hate anyway)...I park way back from the store. Literally hundreds of empty parking spots in every direction around my truck...and this douche parks here...so close I can't open the door. I realize there are way bigger problems in the world. But this lack of consideration/common sense is a big problem in the world!

Name:  20150823_092151_zps4mdlz5ag.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  191.0 KB

Name:  20150823_092159_zpsaf2wy7dz.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  173.4 KB

Old 08-23-2015 | 12:36 PM
Former Sponsor

It all started when you decided to go to Wal Mart....

Old 08-23-2015 | 01:09 PM
Camel Trophy

......this is why there are BIGGER problems in the world.

Um, I know you got your parking degree at the Polinski Parking Institute but next time point the *** end the other way cuz if someone then parks behind you you won't be the only one pissed..... they call that a riot and you can then legally loot every establishment on the premisses and get an even bigger discount. Mob rules.

Jeans used to have copper rivets (when made in this country), they not only held pocket corners forever but made great Etch-A-Sketch's on peoples hoods. If anybody asks what your doing you could just say you had a butt itch and your hands where full.

You drive a Land Rover, their magnetic even though they have an aluminum skin. People from miles around will be magically attracted to your Land Rover because they've never seen one or because they're legally blind but still hold a legal drivers license and drive to Walmart on Sunday mornings to get the sales ads out of the local paper (that they can't read).

Technically the vehicle behind you didn't cross their side of the line...... unlike Russia in Ukraine.

Oh, and it looks like your driver's side rear tire is low.....

Last edited by ihscouts; 08-23-2015 at 01:25 PM.
Old 08-23-2015 | 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by Shiftonthefly1
I make a morning trip to Walmart (which I hate anyway)...I park way back from the store. Literally hundreds of empty parking spots in every direction around my truck...and this douche parks here...so close I can't open the door. I realize there are way bigger problems in the world. But this lack of consideration/common sense is a big problem in the world!

I know exactly what you're getting at some years ago I aprked the D2 outside Homebase in the UK and at the very least 50 yards from the nearest car, hmmm, we come out and some prat has parked his pretty Jaguar 12" away from the side of me but fortunately I'd parked with the separator hedge on the drivers door side so they can only damage one side. Even more annoying was the bloody car park was still empty **** for brains is the thought on this one.

(PS. a tow hitch makes a nasty mess of the average bumper )

PPS. I also detest shops, stores, the general ignorant public etc, etc

Old 08-23-2015 | 04:36 PM
Rock Crawling

All I can say is....... and especially about that second picture.....

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!

That's too funny

Old 08-23-2015 | 05:24 PM

He would look as sick as a parrot if it were me, I'd reverse up hard onto his bumper with my rear tow hitch and do untold damage ................... he wouldn't park that close on again to anyone

Old 08-23-2015 | 05:31 PM
Rock Crawling

Uh . . . you either backed into or pulled through the space. He is the one parked correctly. Anyway he is still a bit of a douche for pulling up so close to you.

Old 08-23-2015 | 06:49 PM
|
Pro Wrench

Originally Posted by uoflcardfan77
Uh . . . you either backed into or pulled through the space. He is the one parked correctly. Anyway he is still a bit of a douche for pulling up so close to you.
You are right on this. Years of working on mine sites and hazardous areas have me trained to back into all my parking spaces.

Old 08-23-2015 | 06:51 PM
Three Wheeling

Originally Posted by Shiftonthefly1
You are right on this. Years of working on mine sites and hazardous areas have me trained to back into all my parking spaces.
You do this in Oakland, too.

Old 08-23-2015 | 06:59 PM
Rock Crawling

Well you're still in the zone of the front entrance of Wally World; not far enough away. You should have parked where the Beemer parked (2nd pic).

Quick Reply: This is why I can't go out in public