Range Rover Evoque Talk about the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque within.

Chinese Land wind X7 - Range Rover Evoque Clone

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2014, 01:54 PM
Drifting
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Chinese Land wind X7 - Range Rover Evoque Clone

It is crazy how the law works in that country.

The ironic part of this whole story is, Land Rover actually plans to begin production in China with the Evoque being the first model to be coming out of the factory.

10 pictures and details in the gallery

Old 04-30-2014, 08:52 PM
Mudding

mark0006
What do you regard as crazy? The Chinese?
I would say they are a very savvy nation and know no bounds when it comes to Western business ideals and doing business internationally.
We had better watch out because they are becoming a most powerful nation in the Far East and now beginning to project naval power into the Pacific rim.

I worked as a consultant for about 9 months with the Bank of China and came away from the experience with a profound conclusion that the Chinese do things in an entirely different way totally outside our norms and customs & certainly not bound by Western conventions or Copyright Intellectual laws unless they feel they need to to save face.

They are certainly today a force to be reckoned with and very soon will shape this century with a new monetary system that will hit the US and the Western countries very hard which will sadly affect most of the population of the West in one form or another.
T/V

Old 05-01-2014, 11:59 PM
Drifting

Not the Chinese, the law for taking ideas.

Originally Posted by tuercas viejas
mark0006
What do you regard as crazy? The Chinese?
I would say they are a very savvy nation and know no bounds when it comes to Western business ideals and doing business internationally.
We had better watch out because they are becoming a most powerful nation in the Far East and now beginning to project naval power into the Pacific rim.

I worked as a consultant for about 9 months with the Bank of China and came away from the experience with a profound conclusion that the Chinese do things in an entirely different way totally outside our norms and customs & certainly not bound by Western conventions or Copyright Intellectual laws unless they feel they need to to save face.

They are certainly today a force to be reckoned with and very soon will shape this century with a new monetary system that will hit the US and the Western countries very hard which will sadly affect most of the population of the West in one form or another.
T/V

Old 05-02-2014, 02:32 AM
Mudding

Well all I have to state is what law or who's law!
T/V