Range Rover L322 (3rd Gen) Talk about the Land Rover Range Rover L322 within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wont Start, Wont Crank, Dealer saying need new KVM and Central Junction Box

Old 05-26-2019, 11:12 AM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wont Start, Wont Crank, Dealer saying need new KVM and Central Junction Box

Hello,
I am new to this forum. I would like some advice before i drop $3000.00 more into this vehicle (2010 Range Rover L322). My vehicle is in the shop at dealer. It is completely dead...the key FOB doesn't communicate with the doors or ignition...the car wont crank or start and now the mechanic is telling me that I need to replace the KVM and central junction box along with 2 sets of keys because right now the car is not communicating withh is diagnostic system. Before all of this happened, I received a Tire Pressure Default and then the Radio display went blank. I figured I would turn the truck off and clear the faults but that didn't work. I unhooked the battery cable and this didn't work. Last when i tried to restart the vehicle i got the Smart Key Not Found default message. Now nothing works. My fear is i spend the 3k and this is not the problem Please help!!!!

Last edited by BrnzeRover; 05-26-2019 at 11:15 AM.
Old 02-21-2021, 08:02 PM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BrnzeRover
Hello,
I am new to this forum. I would like some advice before i drop $3000.00 more into this vehicle (2010 Range Rover L322). My vehicle is in the shop at dealer. It is completely dead...the key FOB doesn't communicate with the doors or ignition...the car wont crank or start and now the mechanic is telling me that I need to replace the KVM and central junction box along with 2 sets of keys because right now the car is not communicating withh is diagnostic system. Before all of this happened, I received a Tire Pressure Default and then the Radio display went blank. I figured I would turn the truck off and clear the faults but that didn't work. I unhooked the battery cable and this didn't work. Last when i tried to restart the vehicle i got the Smart Key Not Found default message. Now nothing works. My fear is i spend the 3k and this is not the problem Please help!!!!
what did you learn? How did you resolve this? Having the same problem with my 2012 RRSC. I think it has something to do with water ... as I was in a car wash when I lost all electronics.