Range Rover Sport L494 (2013-present) Talk about the Land Rover Range Rover Sport within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RRS SVR Gloss Black Wheel paint chips

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2019, 09:13 AM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RRS SVR Gloss Black Wheel paint chips

Recently purchased '19 SVR and after a few months noticed we have a few paint chips on the Gloss Black wheels - one chip per wheel :/
Its not terrible, but the silver sticks out.
Was going to use Dr. Colorchip to touch up, but can't get the paint code for the black wheels.
I called my dealer and they don't know either.
I was going to go with Narvik Black since its a non-metallic Black (paint code 921)
Is that the best option?

Considering how many Range Rovers are being sold with gloss black wheels now, i would assume there was more info on this topic - but only found one thread, and not confirmed, but looks like they were going to choose Narvik Black as the touch up paint.

Any recommendations would be appreciated!

Old 12-30-2019, 10:19 AM
Pro Wrench
Received 433 Likes on 274 Posts

Originally Posted by ckortane
Recently purchased '19 SVR and after a few months noticed we have a few paint chips on the Gloss Black wheels - one chip per wheel :/
Its not terrible, but the silver sticks out.
Was going to use Dr. Colorchip to touch up, but can't get the paint code for the black wheels.
I called my dealer and they don't know either.
I was going to go with Narvik Black since its a non-metallic Black (paint code 921)
Is that the best option?

Considering how many Range Rovers are being sold with gloss black wheels now, i would assume there was more info on this topic - but only found one thread, and not confirmed, but looks like they were going to choose Narvik Black as the touch up paint.

Any recommendations would be appreciated!
Hey there! I had some on my RRS and can't remember if they're Narvick or Santorini, but it's one of those. Try both? They aren't expensive in the grand scope of RR ownership. I think like $30/pop.