Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1900 Range Rover Classic For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2014, 10:46 PM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1900 Range Rover Classic For Sale

I'm selling my 1990 Range Rover Classic. This rover is in excellent shape and is ready to drive anywhere. This car has been a daily driver.

Current Miles 147,106
Asking $4000 OBO
Text 203-610-3775

The sales includes a brand new set of tires mounted to an extra set of rims. The tires currently on the Rover are Yokohama Geolanders and have plenty of tread left. I also have many boxes of spare parts -

Recent Updates.

- Recent paint less dent removal done. (still some dents but got the small ones)
- Two new oxygen sensors
- Engine oil + filter change
- New air filter
- Replaced transfer case, front & rear diff fluids
- Greased u-joints
- Upgraded alternator to GM 90 amp unit
- Replaced cruise control
- New spark plugs, wires, rotors, distributor cap
- New brake pressure accumulator
- Installed 8 rebuilt & flow-matched fuel injectors
- Flushed and bled brakes
- Replaced grease in front swivel hubs
- New track road & tie rod ends
- Front end alignment
- Replaced all belts
- Replaced oil cooler hoses
- Waxoyl'ed undercarriage
- New radiator fan & fan clutch
- New front shocks
- New speakers (there are 6 speakers + a sub)
- New front air dam
- New headlights, fog lights, and driving lights

The previous owner left receipts for axle/hub work, exhaust work, new brakes, a new heater blower motor, heater core, and fan resistor pack. There are also receipts for a new oil pump and pressure switch, engine mounts, oil pan gasket, and rear shocks. There are also records for the fuel pump, U-joint, and axle seal being replaced at 115,438 miles, the headlamp switch and pittman arm were replaced at 114,663 miles, and the fuel tank was replaced at 105,203 miles.

There are very few things wrong with the car: The sunroof will tilt up and down but will not slide back and forth. It will slide if you use the emergency crank so the mechanism is fine, it probably just needs to be lubricated.
The driver's seat had a torn seam but I had that professionally re-sewn. The headliner was falling down but the previous owner tacked it up. It's not the prettiest but it works and you'd likely never notice it.

It does have a small oil leak that needs to be looked at. It has had since I bought it and I just put oil in every 6 months or so and it's fine.

Other than those issues this Rover is in excellent condition. I would not hesitate to jump in and drive it anywhere with confidence.