Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1994 Range Rover for Sale- $800

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 08:47 PM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1994 Range Rover for Sale- $800

I have owned this truck for just about 3 years now. I have dumped way to much money into it and want to cut loose from it. Here is what i have done within the past three years. I have put in a new water pump('07)numerous hoses(i think there might be two left that have not been changed!), new rotors all the way around('06), rebuilt the calipers all the way around('06) new break hose(passenger side rear ('05), new head lights('07), old man emu steering stabelizer ('05), tie-rod ends all the way around('06), new spark plugs('07) new cats and exhaust system in ('05 + '07). There is gotta be more but i can't think of it right now. I did not use any thing but genuine parts or upgrades. I never put anything less then that in my baby!I am pretty much given the truck away with the tires and rims. I bought the rims and tires at the end of april and have only put less then 5000 miles on them. They have never been out in the woods. The were bought from Atlantic British via the internet. I also put new U-joints. And it comes with a spare tie rod end still in the bag and also the original tires all 4 of them.

Here is the problems it needs a new exhaust from the cats back or it could just be a gasket. It also needs a new caliper or rebuild it. The o ring is cheap like 5 bucks. The air suspension for some reason keeps blowing a fuse. It has to have a short in it. However you can skip that fix and buy the conversion kit for like 300 and lift this baby up! Thats all that is wrong with it.

Another thing is im not going to lie about is that I DID go offroad with it and helped many people out of ****ty situations. I HAVE NEVER gotten stuck with it. I didn't beat on it but I had a good time with it. The body has seen better days but I did very little to it. It was like that when I got it. I think the person who owned it previously swiped a pole with it and it caved in the passenger door and passenger front panel. The hood has a dent in the front but couldn't tell you how the person did it.

This would make any outdoors man a nice ride. It is comfortable as all hell in the woods. Why would you want a little bouncy jeep when you can roll around the woods in comfort and pull the jeeps out!

check pics out here http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f136/Aqueousnebular/

Old 09-05-2007, 02:51 PM
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1994 Range Rover for Sale- $800

where are you located?