Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1995 AA Yellow Defender 90 Soft Top

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2015, 02:08 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking 1995 AA Yellow Defender 90 Soft Top

I posted this before and to show im serrious im dropping the price: Now $ 37,499 obo.....

This beautiful beast, AA Yellow, Soft Top 1995 Land Rover Defender 90, two-door, 4-seater, can be yours for just $(see above) In the legendary fashion of a Land Rover this true off road warrior has 4 wheel drive, 4 wheel disk brakes, and a beautiful V8. This sunny Southern California Defender 90, #2543, comes with dealer A/C, rear bench seating, and a pioneer CD, MP3, iPod player ready for a nice long ride or some 4-wheeling fun!

The 3.9L V8 starts up on the first turn of the key! Not surprising as it’s been well mechanically kept over its 145,165 mile life! In the last 3000 miles the 3.9L V8 has received new plugs & plug wires, new coil, new filters, new water pump, and an upgrade to braided stainless steel oil cooler lines. The whole drivetrain is strong, reliable, and worry free! 99% of its life has been spent on smooth, pothole free California roads!

This Defender 90 is located in Orange County Ca. No rust on the doors, sills, bed, or cross member. Very minor rust on the floor board (see pictures). As we are second owners of this Defender we know most everything about this beauty.

Not sure what are options over stock so I will list a few things. This AA Yellow has 1 top with 2 sets of windows. Soft top in very good shape and has been restitched in the back weak points (see pictures). Center consul with Pioneer CD/MP3/iPod player installed. Upgraded 6.5” Kenwood speakers are on all 4 pillars for good listening while driving. Dealer installed A/C, rear bench seat, and running boards all come with this beauty. (I have all mounting hardware and belts) Driver’s seat is in good condition with only minor ware and one small (and fixable) tear.

Dealer installed A/C: the A/C works well and blows cold air. The low pressure has a slow leak and needs to be replaced (if anyone knows where to get a new non-custom hose I will replace this before the sale). Overall the A/C is operational and if you want to recharge it every so often it will blow cold cold air!

There were 4 years of this Rover’s life where it was not garaged. 3 of those it did not get loved and the California sun took its toll on the paint and the dashboard. The hood had it worst and it looks aged. Around the remaining parts the paint has lost its shine and luster. The black dash soaked up the sun and cracked. See pictures for details and write if you have questions.

The front driver’s side fender had been repainted. The shop did a good paint job, but did not get the AA Yellow exact. And as its newer paint than the original 15 year old paint it’s still shiny. Up close you can tell.

Overall this 1995 Defender 90 is in excellent mechanical order and average/plus cosmetic condition. This is why we have aggressively priced the Rover to sell. Plus I need the money

What else can I answer for you? PM me with an offer. Or post your feedback and i will respond. I am willing to let it go. I am motivated to get this deal done!

Old 01-12-2015, 02:12 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 1 Like on 1 Post