Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1999 Land Rover Discovery Lifted For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2017, 01:29 AM
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Land Rover Discovery Lifted For Sale $10,000

located in Southern California, specifically Rialto(92376). Asking $10,000. For sale is a 1999 Land Rover Discovery series II. Has 162,000 miles with a clean title. Registration is up to date. 5 seater with child seat anchors for the rear seats. Rear load space has storage bins on both sides. All weather floor mats. Tow hitch with trailer wiring and trailer brake control. Comes with many upgrades all less than a year old, most done this summer. Most notable include a rebuilt engine, CDL lock and lift components. A detailed list includes:
- Rebuilt 4.0 motor with a 4.6 cam, includes all new cooling system components. With NON-secondary air injection.
- Locking center differential in high and low range
- 3" terrafirma lift coils with plus 3"shocks, extended brake lines, extended sway bar links.
- Custom rear track bar that did away with the watts linkage.
- Terrafirma fuel tank skid plate.
- 33"Goodyear Duratracs on 16" rims.
- Upgraded heavy duty steering.
- Functional raised air intake.
- Front bumper trimmed for approach angle.
- New brake pads/rotors all around.
- New Infinity speakers throughout.
- Axle ratio comes to 3.76
- Rear light guards.
- New battery.
- Full size spare tire.
- New headliner.
- Cupholders added along with new boot covers for transfercase and e-brake.
- Custom pearl white paint job that is only a few years old.

All accessories within the vehicle work properly including both front and rear sunroofs, air conditioning and heater, radio, seat controls and Windows. Cargo cover in the back. Traction control operation is flawless with no fault codes. It's only ran on 91 octane and just had a oil change. All fluids are up to spec. Noted improvements still to be completed include a small leak on the transfercase and blemishes on the body. On the interior, the driver seat has tears. Vehicle in excellent shape despite normal wear and tear.

All components listed above are less than a year old and have very few miles on them. I have all the paperwork on parts purchased.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you have and for more information if needed.

Last edited by OceanPacific; 11-27-2017 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Missing information
Old 11-27-2017, 06:17 AM
Super Moderator
Received 1,590 Likes on 1,306 Posts

Please post a price and general location in keeping with the forums rules

Old 11-28-2017, 02:25 PM
Pro Wrench
Received 142 Likes on 113 Posts

10k w almost 200k and rips in the seats no major off road goodies...I sincerely hope you get even close to that. It's a nice truck. Decent clean shape. You may want to check out the market on these trucks. If you get even half that please update this thread. I'd love to know. Good luck with your sale.

Old 11-28-2017, 07:14 PM
Camel Trophy
Received 1,509 Likes on 1,069 Posts

Originally Posted by Shiftonthefly1
10k w almost 200k and rips in the seats no major off road goodies...I sincerely hope you get even close to that. It's a nice truck. Decent clean shape. You may want to check out the market on these trucks. If you get even half that please update this thread. I'd love to know. Good luck with your sale.
What a great response!

BTW, nice looking truck, good luck with the sale!

Old 12-14-2017, 11:11 PM
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sold!

I'm sad to see that members have nothing better to do with their time than criticize my truck. If you don't like it, I'm not sure why you wasted your time reading my listing and then commenting. Hope you all have a fun time policing others rigs for sale!