Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

2001 Land Rover Discovery 2, Lifted, Winch, Tires - $9000

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2017, 02:58 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 2001 Land Rover Discovery 2, Lifted, Winch, Tires - $9000

Selling the rover. Link below:

https://catskills.craigslist.org/cto/6154768727.html

I am selling my 2001 Land Rover Discovery 2. I have had it for the past few years and have built it up into an awesome vehicle. It is unstoppable off road and handles like a dream on road too. It was in Texas for most of its life and therefore had no rust when I received it. I undercoated it with a great product - so there is still no rust on this rover. Also, the head gaskets were done a year before I purchased the rover and new heads were used on the engine. A lot of time and money was put into this rover to build it up properly to what it is now.

There are no issues with it at all, except the driver's side window needs a new window motor ($40 fix) and the driver's door does not unlock with the key fob (must unlock it manually with the key). Other than that, this rover is in amazing shape. It runs very strong and handles great. Tires still have about 90% tread on them and are regularly rotated. It also just passed inspection this month.

Here is a list of everything on or done to it:

- Full Magnaflow Exhaust + New O2 Sensors
- Snorkel
- Voyager Roof Rack
- Rear Door Ladder
- Roof Rack 'Flooring'
- Set of Maxtrax Recovery Boards + Roof Rack Mounts
- Hi-Lift Jack + Roof Rack Mounts
- ARB Recovery Bag + ARB ****** Strap + ARB Winch Extension Strap + ARB Tree Strap (Shown in pictures)
- Custom Front Bumper With Skid Plate Assembly
- Warn Zeon 10s Winch (Synthetic Line - The Best Winch Available) + ARB ****** Block Pulley
- Two D-Shackles
- Full Undercoat
- Old Man Emu Heavy Duty 2 inch Spring Lift (Gained 3 Inches of lift) with Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Extended Travel Shocks
- Stainless Braided Extended Brake Lines All Around
- Heavy Duty Steering Rod, Track Rod, and Panhard Bar
- 33 inch BFG Mud Terrains. 10K miles on them. Almost Like New Still with 90% Thread
- 2004 Headlights + Grill
- LED Hi and Low Beams
- 2004 Style Center Diff Lock Linkage. (Amazing Traction With This)
- Head Gaskets and Brand New Heads Were Done By Previous Owner - About 3 Years Ago - No problems

If you are interested in purchasing this rover and want to check it out, text me or give me a call at 845-807-7317. My name is Andrew. Thanks!

Old 06-06-2017, 03:34 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Newer cars have their perks too, but hey I'm with you on the older side of cars. If you do decide you want go with the older option this time around just let me know! Thanks for your interest.