Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

2002 Discovery II SE7 for sale or possible part out

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2012, 08:34 PM
Drifting
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad you got what you needed I need to sell more parts so I can get a new ride lol I will be relisting a ton of parts tomorrow as I can list for free on ebay starting tomorrow through the 3rd...you wouldn't think it but 50 cents a listing adds up quick lol. My ebay username is kountryboy69 - should be parts on there by tomorrow evening. Thanks again!!!

PS - Let me know when you drop a LS1 in your discovery. Would love to see that

Old 11-28-2012, 08:38 AM
Rock Crawling
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Put the MAF you sent me in last night on a whim just to see if would make any difference in constant code poping I've been getting.... and low and behold, drove it work this morning about 30 miles and not a single code! It's a miracle! Thanks!!!

Installing LS1 / 4L60E combos are my specialty. GM V8 Motor in a (old) GM car with an engine bay big enough to hold it is no problem. Anti-lock brakes, AWD, and right vs. left side transfer cases present a whole new set of problems to solve. I will look forward to drawing on your expertise when the time comes to make it happen..(when this Disco engines dies a horrible death).
War Eagle Anyway!

Old 11-28-2012, 02:45 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by Shade Tree
Put the MAF you sent me in last night on a whim just to see if would make any difference in constant code poping I've been getting.... and low and behold, drove it work this morning about 30 miles and not a single code! It's a miracle! Thanks!!!

Installing LS1 / 4L60E combos are my specialty. GM V8 Motor in a (old) GM car with an engine bay big enough to hold it is no problem. Anti-lock brakes, AWD, and right vs. left side transfer cases present a whole new set of problems to solve. I will look forward to drawing on your expertise when the time comes to make it happen..(when this Disco engines dies a horrible death).
War Eagle Anyway!

Good to hear. Had a smile on my face reading your post until I saw the war eagle lol... almost makes me cringe even typing it Let me know if you need anything else

Old 11-28-2012, 03:15 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I looked you up on eBay, I bet that took awhile listing all of those listings, haha. But I did not notice a listing for the headlights. How much are you thinking for the headlights?

Also, just some constructive criticism. Your prices, at least the ones I saw were somewhat steep.

Old 11-28-2012, 04:30 PM
Mudding
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Rear bumper with all mounting brackets/hardware?

Old 11-28-2012, 11:12 PM
Mudding

how much for rear glass and the glove box lid and arms which bolt it to the dash to 58544

Old 11-29-2012, 08:22 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by honda50r
I looked you up on eBay, I bet that took awhile listing all of those listings, haha. But I did not notice a listing for the headlights. How much are you thinking for the headlights?

Also, just some constructive criticism. Your prices, at least the ones I saw were somewhat steep.
Just have the driver headlight left. How does $65 shipped sound if you send money as a gift? That's $50 for the light and $15 shipping flat rate large box.

As for pricing on ebay, I research every part I put on there and make sure I am the lowest price on ebay when I list. I mean, why would you take the time to list something if you are $25 higher that someone else. So, even though the prices seem steep, on ebay they are the lowest or close to it. Plus, you have to figure on ebay you lose 10% of the sale and then another 3% via paypal...

If you see something on there, feel free to message me an offer. Thanks

Old 11-29-2012, 08:23 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by AZRover
Rear bumper with all mounting brackets/hardware?
Rear bumper is no good. Thanks

Old 11-29-2012, 08:27 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by wkburns
how much for rear glass and the glove box lid and arms which bolt it to the dash to 58544
How does $45 shipped on the glove compartment sound? Let me know when glass you are talking about and we will go from there...

Old 11-29-2012, 10:34 AM
Mudding
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bigchevyman24
Rear bumper is no good. Thanks
Alright....thanks for the reply.

Quick Reply: 2002 Discovery II SE7 for sale or possible part out