Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

22" Savini Avarus Chrome Wheels w/ Nitto 555 Tires

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 11:49 AM
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 22" Savini Avarus Chrome Wheels w/ Nitto 555 Tires

I have had these wheels sitting around for the winter and have decided to sell them. They are in perfect condition with absolutely no curb rash and less than 2,000 miles. The Nitto Tires are some of the best performance tires I could find at the time and they have more than 85% tread left. This setup comes ready to be mounted, with all the lug nuts, locks, and hardware necessary. This is one beautiful set of wheels that offers a high-performance yet classy look.

In case you are not familiar with Savini, they are known for their wheels, designed for high-end sports cars and SUV's. One thing I have found when buying after market wheels, is that unless you know that the company behind the wheels is a quality company, its often the case that the wheels do not ride like stock, usually due to cheap materials or imbalances through manufacturing. The imperfections are largely felt at higher speeds, making the care shake, uncomfortable to drive, and simply more dangerous. This is NOT the case with these wheels!

I was amazed that even with the larger rim size, how much like stock wheels they felt, and with these tires compared to the stock Conti's, the grip was much better. These wheels may fit other Land Rover's, but I only know that I had ordered these for the Range Rover Sport.

The wheel and tire specs are as follows:

Wheel Size: 22" x 9.5"
Wheel Offset: 40
Bolt Pattern: 5 x 120

Tires: 285/35 ZR 22
Load Index: 106

I paid around $4,000 for these, without shipping. I am offering these for $2,200 in hopes that they will sell fairly quick.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions at sseret@gmail.com

Thanks for looking,
Sharif

[IMG]local://upfiles/8921/BEA136D0F9904C4E8363F090DBE5B713.jpg[/IMG]