Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Axle Assemblies-Series,Range Rover,Discovery,Series Engine

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 12:31 PM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Axle Assemblies-Series,Range Rover,Discovery,Series Engine

I have three axle assemblies:

1. Stock 98 Discovery, front & rear. Rotors and pads have about 5k on them but a little rusty form sitting outside. One caliper has an oversize mounting hole due to a stripped out bolt and one of the drag link mounts was cut off due to a stuck bolt. Diffs & axle shafts are good.
$50

2. Range Rover 10 spline Axle Assemblies, front & rear, currently mounted on a Series 109 with a spring over conversion so there are leaf spring mounts welded on. Will include the steering link as well if interested. Stock diffs & axles are in good condition. $50

3. Series 109 Axle Assemblies. Front and rear. Font is nearly complete, missing one wheel bearing and a few brake parts. Front has locking hubs. Rear is missing axles and maybe a few brake parts as well. Both of these are completely disassembled. Three diffs, one is trashed, one needs to be set-up and one is good… but not the same ratio as the one that needs to be set-up?
All for $100. Or $150 with Range Rover diffs!

Also...

4. 1966 Series II 109 engine, transmission & transfer case. It’s still in the truck and should start if you want to hear is run. Not sure what condition it’s in. It does run and I drove the truck around a year ago… once. Clutch needs work but I think I have a new one I’ll include.
$200

I’m in Salt Lake City and don’t want to ship any of this, but may make an exception for the Series parts. Will part out axle assemblies.

Thanks, Kris