Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Brand New DISCO parts 4 sale by owner by part # - steal the batch! - MOTIVATED

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2012, 12:17 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brand New DISCO parts 4 sale by owner by part # - steal the batch! - MOTIVATED

I can't afford to fix my rover, and so i'm trying to sell it (see other thread).

I figure i may as well sell the brand new spare parts I have too.

I bought them from Land Rover of South Dade in Miami, and from Atlantic British.

These parts are brand new (with one or two exceptions), and I will post pics in a moment.

In the boxes / packaging and everything.

These were all from jobs I planned on doing but never got to, or from jobs I had my mechanic do, but I ended up purchasing more than needed for the job.

Ideally - I would prefer to just sell the lot to one person and do one shipment of everything in one box.

I will consider ANY and ALL serious offers, as I need to raise cash ASAP due to personal economic hardships... (thanks economy! you did me well, economy! )

Ideally, I pack, and ship on your label, so you can ensure no markup on shipping, etc. (you can scan me a label or fax one on either UPS or FedEx)

Item from the Group #/ Part # / Qty / Description / current price per Atlantic British

#1 - STC1278 - qty 1x - Caliper piston repair kit (new) / AtlB price $49.95 ea

#2 - AEU1547/CSK0616 - qty 1x - repair kit (bushings / seals) (new) / AtlB @ $14.95 ea

#3 - part # unknown, some sort of wax paper gasket - qty 2x - unknown gasket (new) /

#4 - FTC4785/FTC2783 - qty 4x - gasket/seal, large (new) / AtlB @ $6.95 ea (27.80 total)

#5 - FTC3179 - qty 2x - lock washer (new) / AtlB @ $1.39 ea (2.78 total)

#6 - AMR1282RK - qty 1x - Window Lift ECU Repair Kit (new) / AtlB @ $17.95 ea

#7 - FTC3145 - qty 2x - oil seal (new) / AtlB @ $5.95 ea (11.90 total)

#8 - Tow Hitch - qty 1x - USED /

#9 - PRC9916 - qty 1x - side marker light (new) / AtlB @ $9.95 ea

#10 - RTC5870 - qty 1x - ball joint LH thread (new) / AtlB @ $39.95 ea

#11 - RTC5869 - qty 3x - Tie Rod End (new) / AtlB @ $39.95 ea (119.85 total)

#12 - ERR5199 - 1x - motor speed limiter (sometimes also known as an idle air control valve) - USED - but the mechanic told me that it is possible this might be useful for troubleshooting or backup just in case / AtlB @ $189.95 new... obviously this is used so that value just for reference

#13 - random metal clamp-ish looking thing... I can't remember what this goes to, but it was in my rover box, so it should be for the rover

NOT including the USED items - just the new items, the AtlB value of the spare parts I'm selling is:

$295.08 new retail value of JUST THE NEW PARTS - per Atlantic British's website as of today (11/3/12 @ 1:15pm EST)

<b>I'm extremely motivated to sell these parts ASAP</b> - and ideally, someone who wants these parts for a job their planning, or for spare parts - could just take the lot in one deal, one shipment and you win, I take the hit, but can put a dent in my bills this month.

<b>I will consider ALL offers, and can ship on Monday if you paypal upon agreeing to a deal.</b>

Old 11-03-2012, 12:36 PM
Three Wheeling
Default pics as promised.... plus let's make it easier...

upon a little more thought, I'll make it even easier to take these off my hands...

I'll cover ground shipping on my side of things, in the final deal price. simpler that way.

pics in this posting... arg! after re-sizing them smaller that is...

Old 11-03-2012, 12:44 PM
Three Wheeling
Default pics, finally...

pics, finally...

Attached Thumbnails Brand New DISCO parts 4 sale by owner by part # - steal the batch! - MOTIVATED-img_1034_small.jpg   Brand New DISCO parts 4 sale by owner by part # - steal the batch! - MOTIVATED-img_1035_small.jpg   Brand New DISCO parts 4 sale by owner by part # - steal the batch! - MOTIVATED-img_1036_small.jpg   Brand New DISCO parts 4 sale by owner by part # - steal the batch! - MOTIVATED-img_1037_small.jpg  
Old 11-03-2012, 03:00 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

PM sent.

Old 11-03-2012, 05:17 PM
Three Wheeling
Cool

PM-ed you back Dusty

Old 11-04-2012, 09:42 AM
Three Wheeling
Default updated asking price for the lot...

Hey guys,

a couple of you have asked about select items from the batch.

at this point, I am in the job hunting process and just don't have the time to spread them out to all of you to 15 different shipments across the country...

but...

Its possible that maybe one of you who isn't both trying to sell a car, get a job, and sell spare parts may have time to sell the items to other members that you aren't interested in...

as of right now - I am tossing this out there -

anyone who would offer me $150, with ME covering shipping, would have an instant deal, and you could then sell whatever you don't want to other members later on....

this lot would probably be ideal for a mechanic or DIY guy that's going to be doing some of the ball joint work etc. himself, but...

at this point, you'd have an "instant deal" at $150 for the lot, which would give you 50% off retail, no shipping, and no sales tax, to then post up for sale whatever you didn't use...

Old 11-05-2012, 08:34 AM
Three Wheeling
Default asking price dropped again... $100 with shipping

I'm dropping the asking price again... $100 with shipping included, or Best offer...

the buyer will now be up +$200 on what I paid, NOT INCLUDING THE VALUE OF THE HITCH, ETC.

Old 11-07-2012, 10:35 AM
Three Wheeling

Asking price now down to $75 - INCLUDING SHIPPING - or best offer

Old 11-07-2012, 12:27 PM
Three Wheeling

fishEH - just PM-ed you back.

Old 11-07-2012, 01:20 PM
Camel Trophy
Received 225 Likes on 194 Posts

Paypal sent. Thank you, Sir.

Quick Reply: Brand New DISCO parts 4 sale by owner by part # - steal the batch! - MOTIVATED